PDA

View Full Version : VersuS Says Thank You!

VersuS
10-14-2006, 12:16 AM
OK Guys and Gals, this is for the following:

TheatreGuy
Vislaw
Jack Daniel Stanley
desperatecomfort
LingoThree
Conrad_Johnson
Darkline
JPBankesmercer
mentatDuke
Arielman
Silvergirl
Charli
Kholi
Cinealma
Brandon Rice
Matt Sconce

All of the above had the time or made the time to view my movies and most importanlty comment on one or both of them. Seeing as how crazy this week has been for most people who tried to view all etc etc, I am really blessed to have gotten comments from -what I consider- the elite of dvxuser and HorrorFest in particular!!!

I want to do something for all of you BUT I have no money to send out in the form of Gift Certificates, and I surely don't have any props or objects to share from my movie (unless you want to get the fake teeth the vampires wore...gross!).
So what I have decided to do is send a copy of the Special DVD we are preparing that will include both movies, extras, photos, bts, blooper, interviews etc etc.
This DVD will most likely be finished by mid-November (that's when I will ship it out to you) so IF you feel like this is something you'd want to have then I will be honoured to send you a copy!!

So please, any of you stated at the top, SEND ME AN E-MAIL AT: j_lahanis@yahoo.gr, Stating if you want to receive the Special DVD next month or NOT! :)

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to make a section in the DVD with quotes and comments. ANYONE WHO DOES NOT WANT TO APPEAR IN THOSE COMMENTS PLEASE SAY SO IN THE MAIL YOU WILL SEND ME! AND ALSO, IF YOU WANT TO APPEAR, YOU WANT YOUR NICKNAME OR YOUR FULLNAME???

THANX AGAIN!!! IT's BEEN A BLAST!!! AND AS THE CREDITS SAY IN THE DOOR BETWEEEN...til next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. any comments received from now on...unfortunately won't be included in this...sorry guys but I had to express the gratitude to those who managed or wanted to do so during voting period!

Brandon Rice
10-14-2006, 12:24 AM
You betcha I'll take a copy! Thanks for the shout-out man! :) it's been fun!

Mark Johnson
10-14-2006, 03:16 AM
VersuS,

You have been a true inspiration to me. Your sincerity and enthusiasm are so evident and your passion for this crazy neurosis called filmmaking is infectious. I loved your film and am very excited to have the DVD when you finish it. I will have much more to say to you via private e-mails and I believe very much that we will share a bottle of Ouzo sometime in the future (hopefully many)!

jpbankesmercer
10-14-2006, 03:24 AM
Versus,
Your such a star, I would be more than happy to have a copy. Well done mate. Best thing about horrorfest for me, is the new mates I've made.
You'd better sign mine! :)
J.P.

Darkline
10-14-2006, 03:34 AM
me too! Ive sent you an e-mail :-)

it's true Versus, you've been a real voice here over Horrorfest and I'm sure everyone appreciates the effort and time you've put in to the whole thing!

Charli
10-14-2006, 06:29 AM
I want a copy!

Versus, you rock man!

TheatreGuy
10-14-2006, 07:44 AM
VersuS, you are a class act!!!!

email coming to you!

As the B-man said, "Thanks for the shout-out!"

MOVIE MASTER
10-14-2006, 10:14 AM
buinu amego! hook a brotha up!

VersuS
10-14-2006, 10:15 AM
buinu amego! hook a brotha up!

does that mean you see your alter ego up there somewhere? :Drogar-Love(DBG):

MOVIE MASTER
10-14-2006, 10:18 AM
no i just want a dvd!

arielman
10-14-2006, 01:10 PM
Thanks VersuS (http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/member.php?u=9512)

Always enjoy other members shorts on DVD with the little extras .

This was unexpected and more than generous of you .

Thanks
Ian

Edgen
10-14-2006, 01:20 PM
You have been a great sport on all the entries! Keep it up. :)

cheers,
/j

VersuS
10-14-2006, 04:27 PM
Thanx to all of you!