PDA

View Full Version : Lamentations for my Horrorfest Entry

Texture
10-13-2006, 08:24 AM
Now with the eve of elections upon us I look back with sorrow upon the Horrofest entry that 'could have been a contender.'

Many of you have PMed me saying Erik, I thought you might finally get off your arse and do something? What's going on?

Well, the fact is, I did have something in the works. But just like poor Terry Gilliam's 'Don Quixote' my production too was felled by the loss of my inspiring and passionate lead man whom I shall never forget...

Early on I was lucky enough to secure the talents of the famed 'Six Flags Guy' whose name, for respect to his family, I will leave anonymous.

Larry 'Bud' Melman was a sure front runner for my original lead, but when the 'Six Flags Guy' auditioned, he reigned in every category of fearsome performance and so, we began our film together.

Unfortunately despite his incredible physical ability for someone his age to dance like a tornado his heart failed him and so, he danced to the heavens...

So powerful a performer was he, that halfway through the shooting as we watched dailies together in the late evening, he succumbed to a heart attack, frightened by his own performance!

Rest in peace my friend, you will not be forgotten.

Best of luck to all the contestants! May the bloodiest, scariest, creepiest film win!

Cheers,

Erik

jpbankesmercer
10-13-2006, 08:27 AM
Erik, that is such a sad story. Sorry that it happend, all my best wishes.
J.P.

mentatDUKE
10-13-2006, 09:46 AM
My condolences. I loved that guy....