PDA

View Full Version : Is viewing over????

Future user
10-11-2006, 02:38 PM
Why are all the mirrors acting so strange?

Mark Harris
10-11-2006, 02:40 PM
I think he's out of bandwidth. but I could not find yours on lingothree either. Is it in the zip files? I haven't tried those yet.

Matt Sconce
10-11-2006, 02:42 PM
Nope, it is not in the Zip. It was recently upload to Larry's and that is where I got it from. I hope it works out for Future User as it is DEFINITELY worth watching.

Matt Sconce
10-11-2006, 03:43 PM
I HAVE IT UP NOW ON MY WEBSITE!

Download AFTERLIFE from here!

http://www.eagleasda.com/After_Life_Mpeg_4.wmv

Future user
10-11-2006, 03:53 PM
Matt, you are my own personal J.C. Now if only I could remember the movie from whence came the line I just used.......

Matt Sconce
10-11-2006, 03:55 PM
Matt, you are my own personal J.C. Now if only I could remember the movie from whence came the line I just used.......

Woohoo! Matrix!

TheatreGuy
10-11-2006, 03:55 PM
Matt, you're awesome!!!

Thanks!

Larry Rutledge
10-11-2006, 03:59 PM
Yep sorry folks, but my mirror is down. I haven't been able to get the bandwidth upgrade together yet. At this point I probably won't pursue it any more since the voting deadline is in two days and Mikko's mirror is still going strong.

Good luck everyone!

jpbankesmercer
10-11-2006, 04:01 PM
Not sure what I'm missing, maybe we could do swapses. If that's how you spell it :)

Future user
10-11-2006, 04:06 PM
I just want to really thank everyone who has been helping me giet the film up for you guys to see. Big shout to Matt for having it available. Thanks again.
Don't forget, if you answer the question I posted earlier you can get your very own copy of the DVD, signed by me. (and the phone banks light up)

mikkowilson
10-12-2006, 12:55 AM
Yep sorry folks, but my mirror is down. I haven't been able to get the bandwidth upgrade together yet. At this point I probably won't pursue it any more since the voting deadline is in two days and Mikko's mirror is still going strong.

Good luck everyone!

Hmm..

I guess that leaves me! Unless those itivia things are still online and beeing used?

Thanks to all the others that also Mirrored during the fest. I must however comment here that it's kinda strange how the delivery of horror-fest has come down to a group of users who voluntiered server space, and now down to just me.
We need to get this sorted out for the next one.

- Mikko ... 95GB of 1TB of bandwidth used.