PDA

View Full Version : Invitation to critique "The Morning After"

luster
10-09-2006, 04:15 PM
Thanks to everyone who's already critiqued my film. The amount and quality of feedback I've already gotten has been really incredible, but I want more...

This is an invitation to those who haven't seen it or just haven't critiqued it to do so. Please be honest and sincere - if you hate it, love it, were bored by it, or didn't get it, please tell me why, and don't hold anything back.

I want to know how I can make this film (and my future films) better.

Thanks in advance.

Matt Sconce
10-09-2006, 04:33 PM
This film DESERVES feedback! It is really good, actually one of the better done films here. I hope people help luster out with some good comments and critiques.

TheatreGuy
10-09-2006, 04:35 PM
Hey luster, I saw your film and I loved what you did. I've posted a short critique and will make more comments. But I just wanted to jump in here and tell everyone...

CHECK OUT THIS FILM!!!! Give this filmmaker the feedback he deserves!

You won't be disappointed!!!

Some very fine work here. :)

Kyle Stebbins
10-09-2006, 04:41 PM
i second every statement made here.

cinealma
10-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Ditto!

John G.

jpbankesmercer
10-09-2006, 04:48 PM
Im getting to it promise :)

jpbankesmercer
10-09-2006, 04:48 PM
My eyes! :)

Scrappy
10-09-2006, 05:34 PM
Congrats, I think you squeezed all the juice that storyline had to offer. Your actress was believable, although she showed little emotion, (I'm sure that's what the director asked her to do, but why?) nice sound, music, lighting, editing, legs. I think just about every film in this festival could use a little consulting from a blood spatter expert. If there was a catagory on "Blood spatter following physical laws of motion" I'd give a lot of zeros. (I'd give yours a 4 out of 5.) Just a little nothing detail, congratulation on an impressive piece of work.

luster
10-09-2006, 07:41 PM
Thanks for the new comments, everyone.

And please keep em coming.....

I'd really like to hear people's thoughts on what DOESN'T work in the film. While it's always nice to hear what people think does work, I feel like I can gain a lot more insight from what people think doesn't work. So don't be afraid to be mean.

Thanks

Ralph Oshiro
10-10-2006, 04:35 AM
Your actress is way hot! Everyone should see this excellent short, at least for her hottness.