PDA

View Full Version : overload on horror

Charli
10-09-2006, 09:09 AM
It's simply exhausting getting an overload of horror this weekend. I found
myself jumping out of my seat at the 'commitment' and laughing so hard I
wanted to cry at 'killer sound.'

Wayyyy too many emotions, I'm plain tired.

jpbankesmercer
10-09-2006, 09:13 AM
Me too :)
My eyes!!!:(

Mark Harris
10-09-2006, 09:17 AM
Ha ha, I have been avoiding calls from clients thurs and fri to get the horror on. But yeah, I am exhausted. I get this same thing after the NYC Horror Fest every year. My buddy colin and I hit it for like 3 15 hour days of straight horror. Oh shit, that's coming up...dang.

Darkline
10-09-2006, 09:37 AM
it worked out well for me - i think ive seen all of them now. Havent had a chance to comment on them all yet, but its back to work tomorrow so it's been pretty good timing to get a few days off to 'horror out' - real fun.

Ive been to one or two festivals but in a way this is a totally different and unique experience. I mean how many people actually come up and talk to you about your film when they've seen it? a couple, at max. Here there are pages of comments, its wicked and a new experience for me.

Gauranga
10-09-2006, 12:45 PM
I'm away on business right now and only had a chance to review an handful of entries before I left. I'm dying to get so so I can finish up! Not getting back till Wednesday. I wish I was exhausted from watching them!

TheatreGuy
10-09-2006, 12:55 PM
I have enjoyed this experience so much. It is so rewarding and educational. Not only for the feedback on my own film, but to view others, write a critique and read what other people have said.

It is just amazing. And it is so interesting to see that you can't please all the people all the time. Seriously. What a lesson. What one person likes, another does not. There are examples of this over and over again. I think that it is such an eye-opener to realize this.

As for Horror-overload... Yep! The dreams I've been having this week are WAY OUT OF THE NORM for me!

But what a great week it has been! :)

Cynic821
10-09-2006, 01:03 PM
During the production of Catherine, and my 2 hour nights of sleep ALL week! I had a dream that Brandon Rice was in my Apt! No joke. Crazy thing is that i was awake , on the floor next to the couch while i was dreaming this.

Jaime V
10-09-2006, 01:19 PM
Put...down....the pipe...

jk ;-)

jpbankesmercer
10-09-2006, 02:14 PM
During the production of Catherine, and my 2 hour nights of sleep ALL week! I had a dream that Brandon Rice was in my Apt! No joke. Crazy thing is that i was awake , on the floor next to the couch while i was dreaming this.

Now that's a horror story :)