PDA

View Full Version : Reviews...

Brandon Rice
10-08-2006, 12:59 PM
I wanna give big props to all those who've been leaving awesome detailed reviews! Kholi in particular has been faithful to review each and every film, and many others are also doing the same! Thanks everyone! I think the amount of constructive reviews for this fest is the best ever!

I personally am still working on going through all of the films. I may have to leave some reviews AFTER voting has ended, as they just take a LOT of time to go through. I will get to each film though.

Thanks again DVXuser's for rockin' the reviews!

Inexistence
10-08-2006, 01:11 PM
Agreed. I have time tonight that I'm using for nothing but reviews!

Robert Eldon
10-08-2006, 03:30 PM
Brandon,

I agree whole heartedly! I really appreciate the reviews and constructive advice from members on this forum. I've finished my voting and am now trying to review the individual films, in my own minimal way. I don't think that I'll be able to review all of them and still have a life (children and wife). Plus, duty calls tomorrow (business).

The feedback has been invaluable. Thank you everyone!

Kyle Stebbins
10-08-2006, 03:33 PM
Yeah Kholi!!

JoshuaNitschke
10-08-2006, 04:18 PM
Kholi's the man.

I'm trying to at least comment on everyone but it's tough.

jpbankesmercer
10-08-2006, 04:30 PM
:thumbup: :thumbup: Kholi is the review king. I got proper respect. :thumbup: :thumbup: :dankk2:

Just wanted to say about mine...only added in LOVE - HATED so people wouldn't play that you only say good things card. Also I know HATED is a strong word but could'nt think of anything succinct enough to say...
"The things that got on my tits about your film, in the nicest possible way." :)

J.P.

Ralph Oshiro
10-08-2006, 06:05 PM
khmuse, D&G, Kholi, Theater Guy, Jack Daniel Stanley, Briceman, Geoff R. (sorry, whomever I left out)--kudos to all of you for your detailed, thoughtful, insightful reviews! Very much appreciated! You're all helping us to make better films! Thank you!