PDA

View Full Version : Why I love Leo Gardini

Matt Sconce
10-06-2006, 02:46 PM
Okay a weird title I know, but listen to this. Leo put up with my lack of knowledge in how to work with a composer, listened to my concerns, was patient with my moments of sheer panic, delivered an amazing end product, worked extemely hard to get my stuff done on time and was an all around good guy. Oh, and he also gave me minute 9-10 in Stricken which rocks, is my favorite moment, and gives people the chills!!!! GO LEO!!! :) :thumbup: :beer:

Larry Rutledge
10-06-2006, 02:50 PM
I agree....Leo is a fantastic composer and is a joy to work with. Even when I gave him less then 4 days to compose a score for HeroFest :laugh:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

He is a joy to work with and creates fantastic scores....I can't wait to work with him again.

Beat Takeshi
10-06-2006, 02:57 PM
He left me hanging at the last minute in Herofest. No word from him about he couldnt do it until it was almost too late to get someone to fill in but Moviemeastro and Edgen pulled it together for me.

Matt Sconce
10-06-2006, 03:57 PM
Hmmmm , everything was smooth sailing for me. Thanks again Leo!

Norm Sanders
10-06-2006, 09:04 PM
Leo's always been really eager in my dealings with him, and I love his music. I hope to work with him someday, as I hope to have enough opportunities to work with several of the composers.

In fact, I've got to send out apologies to several of them that I had queried about HorrorFest & never ended up officially getting back to them to let them know I selected Justin Durban (Edgen) to work with.

Eitherway, yes, I believe he's a class act, right along with several of the others who make all of our projects that much better! :thumbsup: