PDA

View Full Version : What will the first movie you're gonna watch be?

VersuS
10-05-2006, 02:32 AM
Ok, it would be interesting to see which one has been your favourite all this time, the one that made you very very anxious to see once it's up for grabs!

Mine will be Stricken even if its not in the contest and then I.D. of course :beer:

Matt Sconce
10-05-2006, 02:37 AM
Hmmm....this is a toss up for me....I probably will watch them as I download them, so whichever are available first :cheesy:

If they were all there and I got to choose......hmmm....Rekindled would probably come first although there are a TON of others right at its heels! :)

theAlchemist
10-05-2006, 03:07 AM
I'll watch them all in alphabetic order :)

Matt Sconce
10-05-2006, 03:07 AM
I'll watch them all in alphabetic order :) Nice!

TheatreGuy
10-05-2006, 04:28 AM
Ok, it would be interesting to see which one has been your favourite all this time, the one that made you very very anxious to see once it's up for grabs!

Mine will be Stricken even if its not in the contest and then I.D. of course :beer:
GULP!! Dang John, that is awfully nice. Boy, I just started to sweat... and it's 7:26AM on a chilly New England morning!!!

Thanks!

I thought of this question a lot yesterday.... I know that I am excited to see them all. Not one will be missed!

Michael_Petro
10-05-2006, 05:15 AM
i'm also going to do the alphabetical thing..

macintosh
10-05-2006, 05:18 AM
I'm pretty excited to check them all out. Black Angel has definitly caught my attention, but I think I'm just going to watch them in order of how they appear for download so I don't miss one.

Noel Evans
10-05-2006, 05:24 AM
Top four on my to view list are:

Thou shalt not
Rekindled
REM
334 lost lake drive

Not saying they will be the best, just where I expect to see some good stuff is all.

Gauranga
10-05-2006, 05:32 AM
thou shalt not (great B-movie poster)
brown water
the seeing
death this is your captain speaking

are the ones I'm looking forward to most, oh and that one that was listed in the numbers thread as being exactly as long as the raw footage. Dying to see how he pulled that off!

most likely I'l watch as they are posted

HorseFilms
10-05-2006, 05:45 AM
There are too many that I'm looking forward to. I'm gonna be like a kid in a candy store when they go up and I'll probably just download the first one that catches my eye.

Edgen
10-05-2006, 05:56 AM
to be honest... I'll probably watch Movie Master's just to get it the "HELLL" out of the way :) and, because he's a marketing geniousssss.

And, after that, I'll probably watch most of the films that I always see in these signatures files. Name recognition. Then, the ones Im' not familiar with will most likely be the ones I'll watch towards the end. Systematically, i'll get through them all.

/j

jpbankesmercer
10-05-2006, 06:09 AM
Same here.

Dario Nieva
10-05-2006, 06:09 AM
I too will be watching them in alphabetical order.

Gauranga
10-05-2006, 06:13 AM
Maliboo, yeah, that's the one!

Brandon Rice
10-05-2006, 06:20 AM
any for Into the Darkness :)

On my list is, Rekindled, ID, Black Angel, Thou Shalt Not, Lakeside... ah, all of em!

VersuS
10-05-2006, 06:23 AM
I dont know how the downloading process is going to be so I dont know how long will it be to have them all, so probably I ll start downloading with the ones I said...and then move to the ones that were made by my favourite guys in here...like Movie Master hahaha...yeah and Brandon, Jack, N8ture(& Charli).....also the two European fellas :D

Jay Rodriguez
10-05-2006, 06:23 AM
Any film from Jack is on the top of my must see list

mameragex
10-05-2006, 06:25 AM
I'm starting from the bottom up. Cause I know most users will get to the 20th movie and probably call it quits. So this way everybody gets a fair pull:beer:

TheatreGuy
10-05-2006, 06:30 AM
any for Into the Darkness :)

On my list is, Rekindled, ID, Black Angel, Thou Shalt Not, Lakeside... ah, all of em!
Brandon, your film is on the top of my list for sure! I admire what you did in an hours worth of time and can't wait to see it! But as I've said, I am watching EVERY FILM submitted.

Brandon Rice
10-05-2006, 06:44 AM
I am watching EVERY FILM submitted.

I hope we have everyone saying the same thing! :) :beer:

TheatreGuy
10-05-2006, 06:48 AM
Yeah, a lot of work was put in by a lot of people. Everyone deserves to have their work viewed.

BTW, I just watched my film again. I CAN'T STOP VIEWING IT!!! Even in it's small compressed state, I enjoy it! :)

Jaime V
10-05-2006, 07:41 AM
Assuming they're all available at the same time, I'll go alphabetical.

khmuse
10-05-2006, 07:51 AM
I am going to try and resist watching any until I get them all downloaded (this is going to be very difficult as I am really looking forward to watching a few that I have been following) and then watch them in alphabetical order (1st pass) and make my initial notes. Then those that I feel need an additional viewing I will watch again (after letting a day or two elapse) before making my final notes. A third pass may (likely will) be required on some, I expect that this process will take the better part of a weeks spare time so I hope the voting stays open long enough to do this correctly.

I want to pass along a congratulations to everyone who entered a film, this alone is a big accomplishment and something to be truly proud of.

PS Thanks ncje and Gauranga for putting our film on your first watch list! I am extremely honored to say the least!

Mark Harris
10-05-2006, 08:33 AM
I'm taking one pass at each, just to enjoy them. Then will make a second pass to make notes. The first time, I just want to watch.

MOVIE MASTER
10-05-2006, 08:42 AM
the awakening!!!!!!!!!!! you wont be sorry!!!!!!!aahhahahahah

TimurCivan
10-05-2006, 09:22 AM
I just want ot see Movie masters.....

Beat Takeshi
10-05-2006, 10:21 AM
I'm starting from the bottom up. Cause I know most users will get to the 20th movie and probably call it quits. So this way everybody gets a fair pull:beer:

I watched yours first because I loved the poster and dude, your sh!t rocks. That creeped me out to the max. It was like Silent hill type of weirdness which matched your poster which matched game type posters. Good freaking job homey.

cinealma
10-05-2006, 10:31 AM
Downloading films now. God, this is exciting!!! Can't wait to see everybody's flicks! I'll probably go alphabetically as well, but will view a few extremely hyped films first.

John G.

Lingothree
10-05-2006, 10:38 AM
, but will view a few extremely hyped films first.

John G.

Chuck D. said it best.

Don't, don't don't don't, don't don't don't, don't don't

Don't believe the hype.

Rock Punk!
10-05-2006, 10:56 AM
AUGH! This is killing me. I'm at work so I can't start watching. But, I don't want to read any of the threads anymore due to spoilers!

mameragex
10-05-2006, 12:55 PM
I watched yours first because I loved the poster and dude, your sh!t rocks. That creeped me out to the max. It was like Silent hill type of weirdness which matched your poster which matched game type posters. Good freaking job homey.WOW THANKS A MILLION MAN!!!:Drogar-Evil(DBG):

I'm glad all that hard work did't go to waste! At least someone got to see it.

Though I could make it way better with an HVX! nuge, nuge, hint hint!:Drogar-BigGrin(DBG)

JoshuaNitschke
10-05-2006, 01:24 PM
No no no, you guys are all wrong. You're going to watch Second Hand Smoke first.

Because it's that freakin' awesome.

What no?

Well it was filmed with Andromeda! Yeah that'll get you suckers to watch it. "omg such dynamic range."

Wait? Huh? Where are you guys going? Come baaaaaaaaack!

;)

(I've just been going down the list).

Slimothy
10-05-2006, 01:45 PM
I'm going in the order that they're listed, but I did skip down and check out a few that I've been interested in.

Rubix³
10-05-2006, 11:17 PM
All of them alphabetically.

zenbarai
10-06-2006, 12:58 AM
If you've already downloaded the flicks or passed the M's, go back and check out "MEAT." For whatever reason, our film got posted late (although we got it submitted on time!).

Check it out, it's a jam-packed 6 minutes!