PDA

View Full Version : thoughts on all of this...

Future user
10-04-2006, 10:40 AM
What originally sounded like a quick and easy project turned out to be a labor of determination, and from what I have read on the board this is a story repeated by many.
I am very glad I entered this frey. I finished the project early and have been waiting for the chance to get it uploaded. I hard copy will be sent as soon as I get the mailing address.
I hope the Users on the board will adhere to a self-imposed honesty and not use the technical difficulties of uploading to finish projects thereby exceeding the contest deadline.
Our project was kept completely off the boards and under wraps. I chose not to talk about it because I didn't know if we could get it done in time.
SO what did I learn?
Preplanning is the key to success. Have every detail and foreseeable glitch planned for. Don't worry so much about the amount of time it takes to get a shot. The people who volunteer want to be there and will typically stick it out to the very end. If you are appreciative and say thank you regularly they will work and not worry about the time.
Have fun.
I'll write more in the individual film section about the actual details.