PDA

View Full Version : HORRORFEST crib sheet

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 08:36 AM
HORRORFEST CRIB SHEET LINK (http://videovavoom.com/crib_sheet.html)

I've provided this link above which will take you to a site that you can download a PDF version of the list. If you let me know, I will make corrections along the way!

Hello Filmmakers!

I wanted to create a crib sheet of all the films so I sould check them off as I watched them, take notes both for myself and ones that I'd like to share with the filmmaker and to rate the film.

It is nothing spectacular, but I have gone through ALL of Jarred's listed entries, the discussion threads and other places to complete the list as best as possible. I am sure that I included films that may not be presented but I know that there are people still working on getting there entries up.

Also, there is some missing information, such as the filmmaker. I just couldn't find some of the info on this site.

The crib sheet contains:

Name of Film and who posted it in the Individual Threads (I know that there are some films with multiple users)

A box to put your initial comments (not necessarily to be shared with anyone!)

A box to put comments that you would like to share with the filmmaker (I know that I hope to get feedback, no matter how harsh!)

And a box for you to rate (you can use whatever system you like. (1-5, 1-10, thumbs up/thumbs down... it is for your reference when you get to the judging)

I hope that it is okay that I created this and am posting it.

Please note that this would NOT be a form to fill out online. This would be something that you would print off and be for your personal use.

I know that I for one am hoping to get feedback on my film. I am just trying to create a form that would allow this.

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 08:40 AM
I cannot get this form online.

If you would like a copy, PM me with your email and I will send it to you!

Thanks,

Ted

Kyle Stebbins
10-04-2006, 08:41 AM
i would definitely like one... and i would be happy to host your crib sheet for you on my website.

just email it to me as a .doc (hopefully... if not, .txt is fine)

thekyleman71@hotmail.com

that way we can just put up a link for everyone to download it.
-kyle

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 08:49 AM
Great! I've sent one to thekyleman71 who may post this on his site and one to you khmuse.

Please, if anyone receives one and can update the info, let me know. I'd like to be as accurate as possible!

Ted

Kyle Stebbins
10-04-2006, 08:51 AM
havent received it yet... but once i do, i will post a link on here and you can put it in your initial post! gotta jet... ROCK ON TED
-kyle

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 08:55 AM
hmmmm...I sent it immediately. Let me check my mail program.

Yep. I sent it. Did you get ANY email from me?

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 09:13 AM
Anything yet Kyle?

I have sent out 5 of these thus far. Please let me know if anyone has received it.

If not, I've got a problem, Houston!

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 09:48 AM
Has ANYONE received this crib sheet yet???

I can't believe that my email program is failing me!!!

I am currently trying to post this on my website as a PDF file. Kyle was going to but said that he didn't receive it!

It took me 2 hours to put that list together, I'd like to share it if I could!!!

Ted

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 09:59 AM
Okay, Brandon just received my email with the attached document. I believe that he is going to put this up for people to grab. (I hope that I am not incorrect in saying that.)

I tried to place it as a PDF file, but I guess I just don't know how to.

Ted

Dario Nieva
10-04-2006, 10:19 AM
Could always try putting it together as an excel file.

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 10:20 AM
You know, I start to then I realized that I didn't have enough experience to do that. Just quicker for me to do it in Word.

Weston
10-04-2006, 10:26 AM
i got it

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 10:29 AM
i got it
Great!

I've made a couple a changes since I sent that to you...

THIS IS DEATH, YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKING is by FlintMI not zoopraziscope

and

SECOND HAND SMOKE by virum has been added to the list

Kyle Stebbins
10-04-2006, 10:33 AM
yeah i still haven't gotten it... i was going to give you an FTP account so you could upload it onto my server but i guess brandon already got a hold of one for you. -- let me know if you still would like me to host it!

ROCK ON:beer:
-kyle

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 10:34 AM
That's weird! I will send it again so you have it, but I think that the B-man is on it.

Thanks so much!

Ted

Brandon Rice
10-04-2006, 10:52 AM
sorry this took so long, here ya go.

www.noariceprod.com/cribsheet.doc

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 11:03 AM
Is it just me, or does nothing come up when I click that link?

Also, Brandon, I sent you an updated list... wondering if you are posting that one?

Also, I noticed that Candy Gram by kholi isn't on that list. I can update that if you like and re-send you the list.

But if it is too much trouble, I won't.

BUT if I do you the list, I'll leave a few empty boxes for write-ins.

Thanks for doing this!

Ted

Matt Sconce
10-04-2006, 11:51 AM
This is helpful! Thanks for making it!!!

macintosh
10-04-2006, 12:02 PM
Is it just me, or does nothing come up when I click that link?

Same thing happened for me when I clicked it, however when I checked my desktop I noticed that the file was just immediately saved there.

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 12:23 PM
Oh, that's good to know! I had no idea what was happening!

Anyway, I HAVE provided a link to this crib sheet at the top of the thread.

I will keep this updated as best as possible.

PM me or leave comments here if you notice corrections to be made!

Thanks, Hope this helps!

Ted

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 12:23 PM
This is helpful! Thanks for making it!!!
You got it! No problem!

NOW LET'S START WATCHING SOME FILMS, BABY!!!!!!!!!

Blaine
10-04-2006, 12:27 PM
You got it! No problem!

NOW LET'S START WATCHING SOME FILMS, BABY!!!!!!!!!
It looks like two films still haven't made it up, yet...

Cursed (http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=73246&page=27) but jpbankesmercer
and
Simon Says (http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=73246&page=28) by spooky138

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Well, we do need to have everyone onboard!
I can

w a i t

a

l i t t l e

b i t

l o n g e r

:)

Filmjunkie677
10-04-2006, 12:31 PM
where is Spidey's film????

Brandon Rice
10-04-2006, 12:32 PM
It's there, Reunion. I know Jarred got it, I uploaded that one to his server two days ago.

Filmjunkie677
10-04-2006, 12:33 PM
oh, ok............... I don't see it on Jarred's list.

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 12:34 PM
It looks like two films still haven't made it up, yet...

Cursed (http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=73246&page=27) but jpbankesmercer
and
Simon Says (http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=73246&page=28) by spooky138
I have jpbankermercer with BROKEN CIRCLE, is this a second film or do I have the wrong title?

I would like to keep the crib sheet updated.

Blaine
10-04-2006, 12:35 PM
oh, ok............... I don't see it on Jarred's list.
Because of some of the names used when trying multiple uploads, due to problems, his might be the "Sequence 02" but I'm not sure...

I have jpbankermercer with BROKEN CIRCLE, is this a second film or do I have the wrong title?

I would like to keep the crib sheet updated.
I think he's got two.
http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=69636
http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=66739

Brandon Rice
10-04-2006, 12:41 PM
Agh! Better check onit.

Filmjunkie677
10-04-2006, 12:42 PM
yeah, there is one on the list called "untitled"... hmmmm....

Blaine
10-04-2006, 12:44 PM
yeah, there is one on the list called "untitled"... hmmmm....
Well, there are actually TWO entries title: "Untitled" :)

Filmjunkie677
10-04-2006, 12:48 PM
hopefully this is all sorted out soon, so we can view these babies... This anticipation is topping the anticipation for sci-fest where we all waited up until 3 in the morning.

Blaine
10-04-2006, 12:52 PM
I'm with you on that. But having gone through the grinder myself, I don't want to see anyone miss out because of upload problems. I remember seeing both Cursed and Simon Says up on the server at one time. We originally got uploaded on Sunday AM only to find out we had a corrupted file...got everything fixed and in this morning.

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 12:53 PM
Because of some of the names used when trying multiple uploads, due to problems, his might be the "Sequence 02" but I'm not sure...

I think he's got two.
http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=69636
http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=66739
I am going to update the crib sheet.

Has anyone noted any other corrections? I know that mobiledeli had an entry but I cannot for the life of me figure out what the title is.

Blaine
10-04-2006, 12:57 PM
Spencer Katz's movie :)

http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=71918

Edgen
10-04-2006, 01:04 PM
thanks for the sheet! I assume this has all the final final entries?

/j

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 01:04 PM
Okay, well that's what I have titled it.

On his post to Jarred he said it was still untitled. But I am going with this!

Thanks!

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 01:05 PM
thanks for the sheet! I assume this has all the final final entries?

/j
In just a moment, I'll have the VERY latest updated sheet online!!!

JoshuaNitschke
10-04-2006, 01:05 PM
SECOND HAND SMOKE by virum has been added to the list

Did you replace the "Virum" entry with that? Because Jarred got my movie into the list but it appears I messed up the naming convention or something because he's listed my username as the title.

Unless someone submitted a movie named Virum, then I'm going to have to demand royalties or something. ;)

mobiledeli
10-04-2006, 01:17 PM
hey yah, i dont have a title, so just spencer katz's movie should be fine... but i think jared has it as sequence 02

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 01:27 PM
Did you replace the "Virum" entry with that? Because Jarred got my movie into the list but it appears I messed up the naming convention or something because he's listed my username as the title.

Unless someone submitted a movie named Virum, then I'm going to have to demand royalties or something. ;)
I'm confused. Can you look at the list and tell me what it should say.

Thanks!

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 01:31 PM
Okay, well I just looked at the sheet. I did not remove Virum as a film title. Should I? (seems like yes.)

And I did remove sequence 02 from the list earlier.

Keep me posted and I'll keep updating!

Brandon, thanks for hosting this but I think that (now that I've figured out how to put a PDF file on my site) I'll keep it updated!

Ted

Tom Marshall
10-04-2006, 01:39 PM
Nice job Ted!!!! :beer:

EDIT: Man, what a great idea - :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Or better yet... http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=71789

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 01:41 PM
Thanks man! I just pm'd you!

Rock Punk!
10-04-2006, 01:41 PM
Cool. Happy Horrorfest Indeed. I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl.

JoshuaNitschke
10-04-2006, 01:43 PM
Okay, well I just looked at the sheet. I did not remove Virum as a film title. Should I? (seems like yes.)
Correct, unless someone else submitted a movie named that. I submitted Second Hand Smoke, but I must have messed up the name of the zip file (twas a long day) and he put Virum on the uploaded films list instead.

And I haven't seen a project named that, so I'm assuming it's mine.

I mean, it's possible that someone made a movie about an accusative Man from ancient Rome.

But I doubt it.

Blaine
10-04-2006, 01:47 PM
Correct, unless someone else submitted a movie named that.
Hahahaha... Maybe next time I'll name a movie John_Hudson :Drogar-BigGrin(DBG)
That should cause some confusion...http://www.geocities.com/the_callaghans/emoticon-06.gif

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 01:54 PM
Correct, unless someone else submitted a movie named that. I submitted Second Hand Smoke, but I must have messed up the name of the zip file (twas a long day) and he put Virum on the uploaded films list instead.

And I haven't seen a project named that, so I'm assuming it's mine.

I mean, it's possible that someone made a movie about an accusative Man from ancient Rome.

But I doubt it.
HAHAHA!

I know what you mean about the long day (into night into morning!) I had reversed my titleling as well. That's why my film is called TheatreGuyID in Jarred's list!

I'll Virum off the list on the next round of corrections!

Brandon Rice
10-04-2006, 02:10 PM
Brandon, thanks for hosting this but I think that (now that I've figured out how to put a PDF file on my site) I'll keep it updated!

Ted

Thanks, been so busy at work today, sorry I couldn't help out more.

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 02:21 PM
Brandon, you helped out! In many ways... don't even sweat it!

LIST JUST UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n8ture
10-04-2006, 02:29 PM
Send me a copy Ted!

Tom Marshall
10-04-2006, 02:43 PM
Ted, did you reupload it to the server?

Blaine
10-04-2006, 02:48 PM
I think I'm going to give this one a try...

http://www.dvcreators.net/qt-movie-notetaker/

QT Movie Notetaker...it's free...

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 02:49 PM
Hey, sorry...doing dishes!

Yes, I made corrections and re-uploaded it. Is it not working for you?

And Kevin, you can click on the link at the top of this thread to get a PDF file.

Someone try it and get back to me if you can't download the file.

Thanks!

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 02:53 PM
Hey all, I just had my wife check the link on her computer and it is there and working.

I am happy to email you a copy of it but you need to PM me your email address.

Ted

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 03:14 PM
I am off to pick up Chinese food! If there is any problem with the crib sheet, I'll take care of it as soon as I can!

I hope that I will be watching Horror flicks with my dinner!!!

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 03:15 PM
I think I'm going to give this one a try...

http://www.dvcreators.net/qt-movie-notetaker/

QT Movie Notetaker...it's free...
Wow! I just read this through. Very Cool!

Let us know how it works!

GTP
10-04-2006, 03:21 PM
Greetings... I just saw this thread and check my film on the list.... TSFB is supposed to be The Sound From Beyond. I had abbreviated the title on the web version for some reason and it looks like it has gotten passed on here... Thanks.

n8ture
10-04-2006, 03:36 PM
Got it Ted! Thanks for all the effort. This will be nice as I'm watching all the films!

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 04:03 PM
Greetings... I just saw this thread and check my film on the list.... TSFB is supposed to be The Sound From Beyond. I had abbreviated the title on the web version for some reason and it looks like it has gotten passed on here... Thanks.
I believe I made that change earlier. I'll check to make sure that it took!

Ted

update>>> I just checked it, it say The Sound From Beyond... unless something weird is going on!

Kyle Stebbins
10-04-2006, 04:39 PM
HOLY CRAP i'm so excited. -- I'm sorry, Ted, I'dve given uploading your crib sheet onto my server a priority... but i have school and work... im home for good, now! holy cow... i think im going to have a nervous breakdown...

LETS GO WATCH SOME MOVIES!!!

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 04:53 PM
Hey Kyle, it's all cool. I have no reason why you couldn't get my emails. I tried twice!

I've sent you another PM. Have you found the crib sheet at the top of this thread?

It is in a PDF format.

I do have it as a Word doc. if you want to email me.

tjarabian@metrocast.net

Darkline
10-04-2006, 05:12 PM
ive downloaded it, thanks Ted. I think its good to write a gut reaction down of the film as soon as you've seen it.

I will watch all the films first before I cast a vote. Just so I have my scale measured.

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 05:16 PM
Cool man, I am glad that you got it.

Yeah, I know that I will want to put down my initial reaction... something that I may not necessarily want to share with anyone, but I also know that there will be qualities that I would like to share with the filmmaker. Or questions.

People can use it however they like. It is probably most useful as a checklist of the films as you watch them. There are so many!

It's gonna be fun!!!!!!!!!

Rock Punk!
10-04-2006, 06:11 PM
HOLY CRAP i'm so excited. -- I'm sorry, Ted, I'dve given uploading your crib sheet onto my server a priority... but i have school and work... im home for good, now! holy cow... i think im going to have a nervous breakdown...

LETS GO WATCH SOME MOVIES!!!

How are you doing with Rock History?

TheatreGuy
10-04-2006, 06:35 PM
Well, unfortunately.... I can't hang around anymore. I do hope that there will be a plethera of films waiting for my in the morning!!!

As far as this list, I have updated it the best I could with the info at hand. If there are other corrections, please leave them here in this thread or PM me. I will make the changes in the AM.

:beer: