PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to Rent.. 16:9 Anamorphic Adapter (DVX in L.A.)

Edgen
09-21-2006, 02:31 PM
Hey guys.. I wanted to know where the best place would be to rent a 16:9 Anamorphic Adapter for our Horrorfest shoot this weekend. (Sat, Sept 23, 2006)

Or... If anyone in the LA area wants to make a small bit of cash to loan/rent theirs to us, that would most definitely be KEY! We are shooting on the DVX 100a

The Link is to our film, "Lakeside" and the link can be found at the bottom of my sig.

THank ya thank ya much! :dankk2:

/j

Brandon Rice
09-21-2006, 02:32 PM
Shoot, I don't know. Have you called around rentel places in Burbank and Glendale? I don't know offhand anyone who supplies those for rent... Would you be able to shoot without it?

Edgen
09-21-2006, 02:39 PM
Of course we can shoot without it... Its just an added 'Bonus' to the overall look/feel. Hell, I say arm me with just a dvx and a china ball and you've got all the equipment you'll ever need :) hehehehe

/j

Brandon Rice
09-21-2006, 02:40 PM
Cool, yeah I figured as much... Well, I guess I'd just call some rental houses in the Glendale/Burbank areas, and see what they have... if nothing comes up, go stock DVX baby! It always works.

Edgen
09-22-2006, 03:36 PM
Cool, yeah I figured as much... Well, I guess I'd just call some rental houses in the Glendale/Burbank areas, and see what they have... if nothing comes up, go stock DVX baby! It always works.

Brandon.. DVX Baby? Is that a store? or this forum?

Still looking for random gear if anyone's interested :)

/j

Brandon Rice
09-22-2006, 03:45 PM
No... I meant, go stock DVX baby!