PDA

View Full Version : LA'ers.. Anyone have a Jib and 35 Adapter? :)

Edgen
09-04-2006, 01:24 PM
Yup! I'm shooting another horrorfest entry on the 18/19th of Sept here in Los Angeles and was wanting to see if anyone here would be willing to help out with a Jib and superdooper badass lense for our DVX.

All I can tell you about the project as that it's in the "Horror" genre. :)

Location, we are looking for a cabin in the woods, so if anyone knows about that, it would be most helpful.

email me: justin @ edgen.com if you are interested. I've filled my PM box already.

cheers!
/j

GageFX
09-04-2006, 02:19 PM
Send me a PM or email. I have a 16' (fixed) but have some adjustments to make. I need to use it before then so it would be operable, but I'm not sure of my shooting schedule right now.

Send me a PM and we'll talk.

-GageFX

Edgen
09-05-2006, 01:01 AM
Gage, Fantastic!! Yes, I'll send you a PM. I"ll get you the details of the shoot and some Storyboards here in the next few days.

cheers!
/j

Jarred Land
09-05-2006, 02:07 AM
you guys can delete messages in your pm folder :)

Edgen
09-05-2006, 02:24 AM
ya, but deleting them all the time is annoying. :)

I'd rather just have all the old ones just vanish as they progress to the bottom. Otherwise, I have to pick and choose what emails... bleh.

doesn't matter. Back to the topic at hand gentleman. I've got a mission. I think Briceman just found me a location. May have a jib... the worlds are aligning...

/j