View Full Version : Newb Question-Changing angle

Blade Borge
08-29-2006, 10:49 PM
Hi, imagine the picture/box is facing you. I'd like the picture/box to face at another angle. Little help. thanks in advance.

08-29-2006, 11:13 PM
if you mean, make it look as if the flat pciture is going back into space, select your layer, and go to edit>transform>perspective, click the corner you want to appear to go back, and shrink it. then go free transform and lessen the width to make it look more realistic.

Matt Grunau
09-01-2006, 02:06 PM
Or hit Ctrl+T to go into Free transform, and make adjustments to the sides and top and bottom while holding Ctrl. That will not change scale as is normally the case, but changes perspective.

Blade Borge
09-01-2006, 09:35 PM
thanks guys, pic turned out great