PDA

View Full Version : The Scariest Movie Ever!

MOVIE MASTER
08-28-2006, 06:49 PM
http://www.dvxuser6.com/uploaded/18202/1158597553.jpg

saturnin
08-28-2006, 06:52 PM
i've seen threads like this before....all hype and no substance. Lol

MOVIE MASTER
08-28-2006, 06:53 PM
soon you will no Fear!

MOVIE MASTER
08-28-2006, 06:54 PM
check back tomorrow! the gates of Terror will open!

Matt Sconce
08-28-2006, 07:09 PM

I am ready for the gates! Woohoo! Bring it on! :Drogar-Evil(DBG):

Mark Harris
08-28-2006, 07:31 PM
Beat you to it:

check it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVlVHsFF8)

Tom Marshall
08-28-2006, 07:36 PM
hahaha. is he TRYING to make an @$$ of himself?

Jack Daniel Stanley
08-28-2006, 08:24 PM

here's website that's a lot like this thread in terms of style and substance
http://gatesofterror.com/

Tom Marshall
08-28-2006, 08:29 PM
lol :D

MOVIE MASTER
08-28-2006, 08:31 PM
waint and see !
I am not Messing around less then 24 hrs it will be here!

Then you will no fear!

Tom Marshall
08-28-2006, 08:33 PM
I wish I could edit other peoples posts...

Jack Daniel Stanley
08-28-2006, 08:37 PM
no doubt :grin:

waint and see !
I am not Messing around less then 24 hrs it will be here!

Then you will no fear!
Me think you mean KNOW fear, Chaka (or Tonto, or Cookie Monster) :cheesy:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2/Tannhauser_01/chaka.jpg

Tom Marshall
08-28-2006, 08:39 PM
Tonto is fitting... :D

I can't waint (sic) to see it!

Jack Daniel Stanley
08-28-2006, 08:41 PM
Maybe he means tomorrow their(sic) will
Be NO terror?

Tom Marshall
08-28-2006, 08:43 PM
Dude, you're killing me... :D

Jack Daniel Stanley
08-28-2006, 08:45 PM
Tonto is fitting... :D

But this is his picture on his personal page, so I like Chaka.
http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/image.php?u=18202&dateline=1156816712&type=profile
(don't know why it doesn't show up as his avatar)

Anyway ... sorry MovieMaster I don't mean to give you too much of a hard time.

Just scariest movie ever is a pretty big claim, unless you are joking or being tongue in cheek, especially in 6 minutes.

So now I am seriously interested. You've set the bar high. I expect the scariest movie ever tomorrow! :laugh:

Tom Marshall
08-28-2006, 08:52 PM
Well, 20 minutes ago, he said less than 24 hours... so - we may have to wait till tomorrow around this time. Hey, you think if I go to sleep now and try not to wake up, it will get here sooner? I'm just trying to come up with ideas here.

Jack Daniel Stanley
08-28-2006, 08:53 PM
How can you sleep ... I'm terrified.

Tom Marshall
08-28-2006, 08:55 PM
I'm gonna have to break out the sleeping pills AND the melatonin... it's the only way...

Jack Daniel Stanley
08-28-2006, 08:56 PM
Ahk! We've got to stop / self moderate.

... must ... regain ... self ... control ...

MOVIE MASTER ... when you open the gates of terror tomorrow do it in a new thread in the individual film discussion subforum (where it really belongs anyway) then you won't have me and tommyinla gumming up the start of your thread being asshats .... and post a link for that thread here :thumbsup:

Tom Marshall
08-28-2006, 09:04 PM
Yeah, we're just kidding... look forward to see what you come up with...

EDIT: asshats... :D

VersuS
08-29-2006, 08:20 AM
looooooooooooooool

unleash the dragon....or terror...dunno....

HorseFilms
08-29-2006, 08:37 AM
I, for one, have wet myself out of sheer terror.:)

Tom Marshall
08-29-2006, 09:16 AM
I, for one, have wet myself out of sheer terror.:)

I had the same thing happen to me. I had to buy some of those diaper wipes... you need a few?

TheatreGuy
08-29-2006, 09:31 AM
Whew! Thank you JDS and tommyinla! I needed something to clear my mind of that link that desperatecomfort provided! (I can't believe that is for real! Hasselhoff that is. What's worse is that I watched the whole thing!)

And just when I thought I couldn't take anymore of this thread, you two start posting my thoughts!!!

Okay, MOVIE MASTER... know, uh I mean, now you have my attention!

Go ahead... frighten me!

Steve_Arm
08-29-2006, 10:15 AM
I had the same thing happen to me. I had to buy some of those diaper wipes... you need a few?

Definetly, spread some.

cinealma
08-29-2006, 10:17 AM
The gates of Terror are always open and you are all welcome. But when my wife gets home, you have to leave.

VersuS
08-29-2006, 10:23 AM
The gates of Terror are always open and you are all welcome. But when my wife gets home, you have to leave.

LOL! the best comment in this thread!!!!!!

insanityfw
08-29-2006, 10:33 AM
Maybe he means tomorrow their(sic) will
Be NO terror?

LMAO!!! I spit water out and the cat just about hit the ceiling. Thanks.

Jack Daniel Stanley
08-29-2006, 10:55 AM
bwahahahaha! :Drogar-BigGrin(DBG) :thumbsup:

Andrew Brinkhaus
08-29-2006, 02:17 PM
Haha, this thread is funny...Leave it to JDS and Tommy to ruin a perfectly good terror gate.:Drogar-BigGrin(DBG)

jeans
08-29-2006, 02:20 PM
I am looking at this thread at work and its made my day a little bit better. I've never before seen that Hasselhoff video.

MOVIE MASTER
08-29-2006, 05:41 PM
Almost Their! Minutes Away!

MOVIE MASTER
08-29-2006, 06:49 PM
The Gates Of Terror Have Been Open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOVIE MASTER
08-29-2006, 06:49 PM
Look For Post "gates Of Terror"

Barry_Green
08-29-2006, 06:58 PM
Movie Master, I know people are razzing you and having fun with your thread and all, but I gotta say -- I like your attitude. It's good to see people having fun with the contest and I hope your film rocks!

Jack Daniel Stanley
08-29-2006, 07:55 PM
Well said as usual Barry.

And sorry about the adolescent hazing Movie Master. Even as much as Barry and Isaac and PK set good examples it's still hard to be good sometimes :evil:

But the side benefit is we've drawn a lot of attention here ... so like I suggested before link your new thread in the individual films section here and all the Men Behaving Badly such as mysefl won't be people's first impression when they go to your actual content thread ... but you will still get the advantage of this thread being somewhat of a draw - so best of both worlds.

You caught a couple of us in a silly mood while again, as per usual, Barry is setting the best example of DVXuserness ... so at this point let me just say welcome :thumbsup:

good luck and looking foreward to the gates swinging wide.

EDIT: just saw your post look for gates of terror ... wil find it and put a link here for you incase you don't have the DVXuser version of HTML down yet.

Jack Daniel Stanley
08-29-2006, 07:58 PM
link to the gates of terror
http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?p=667330&posted=1#post667330
it will get moved to the individual film discussion section, but this link is good until then

Tom Marshall
08-29-2006, 10:57 PM
Haha, this thread is funny...Leave it to JDS and Tommy to ruin a perfectly good terror gate.:Drogar-BigGrin(DBG)

:Drogar-Evil(DBG):

MOVIE MASTER
08-31-2006, 06:40 PM
WHEN YOU ARE ALONE AND YOU FEEL YOU ARE BEING WATCH BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID
http://www.dvxuser6.com/uploaded/18202/1156909372.jpg

http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=69290

Tom Marshall
08-31-2006, 07:23 PM
Hey Movie Master, how's your movie coming along?

MOVIE MASTER
08-31-2006, 07:32 PM
awsome! hell i scare myself!

Tom Marshall
08-31-2006, 08:04 PM
lol... looking forward to seeing it :)

angel michel
09-01-2006, 12:17 PM
you go movie master

MOVIE MASTER
09-01-2006, 12:24 PM
Smells Like Embalmng Fluid In Here!

Jack Daniel Stanley
09-01-2006, 12:26 PM
Movie Master can read your mind!
Movie Master knows what scares you!

HorseFilms
09-01-2006, 12:30 PM
Movie Master can read your mind!
Movie Master knows what scares you!

He's making a movie called "The Day the Taps Ran Dry?":Drogar-BigGrin(DBG)

angel michel
09-01-2006, 12:31 PM
i love it! cant whait! freaking Genious man

Jack Daniel Stanley
09-01-2006, 12:37 PM
i love it! cant whait! freaking Genious man

err ... angel ... at the risk of implying that you are a friend of Movie Master's or Movie Master himself (since you both can't spell for shi*).... what exactly are you referring to as genius? (or "genious" as you put it)

his cracked-out marketing scheme ?

(since we have no idea as to the content of this film)

Or perhaps MOVIE MASTER HAS POSSESSED YOUR SOUL!

DarkMatter
09-01-2006, 12:45 PM
Yeah.. Something's up here.

Matt Sconce
09-01-2006, 12:51 PM
err ... angel ... at the risk of implying that you are a friend of Movie Master's or Movie Master himself (since you both can't spell for shi*).... what exactly are you referring to as genius? (or "genious" as you put it)

his cracked-out marketing scheme ?

(since we have no idea as to the content of this film)

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/evil/870.gif

cinealma
09-01-2006, 12:52 PM

Well, he's in possession of something...

Hey, Jack, I think he was actually referring to you, the Genius that you are. I know how you are. Gettin' noob's to "Jack" threads to promote your bad ass self! :laugh:

On a lighter note, the Gates of Terror have been opened for some time now. Can we come in, or what??? It's awful cold standing out here. And it seems the flames from beyond the gate are, uh, dyin' down some. I don't want to miss the party, especially the lava pool skinny dip with the succubi horde.

John G.

Not JDS. No, really.
09-01-2006, 01:04 PM
Well, he's in possession of something...

Hey, Jack, I think he was actually referring to you, the Genius that you are. I know how you are. Gettin' noob's to "Jack" threads to promote your bad ass self! :laugh:
I think you are right. I would disagree that Movie Master is a genious [sic]... but damn! That Jack Daniel Stanley is such a freaking genious [sic]. I mean he has mad skills and he creeps me the hell out.

--
signed:
Random Guy That loves Jack Daniel Stanley's work and came to this forum for no other apparent reason than to post about how cool Jack is. You might think I would stumble on the forum in search of some technical info and that my first post might have to do with that ... but no ... I was just typing in random letters into Google and somehow wound up on DVXuser and Jack's thread was the first thread I ever read and I immediately thought he was genious [sic]. I'm like a baby duck with no momma, I imprint easily.

Matt Sconce
09-01-2006, 01:07 PM
I think you are right. I would disagree that Movie Master is a genious [sic]... but damn! That Jack Daniel Stanley is such a freaking genious [sic]. I mean he has mad skills and he creeps me the hell out.

--
signed:
Random Guy That loves Jack Daniel Stanley's work and came to this forum for no other apparent reason than to post about how cool Jack is. You might think I would stumble on the forum in search of some technical info and that my first post might have to do with that ... but now ... I was just typing in random letters into Google and somehow wound up here and Jack's thread was the first thread I ever read and I immediately thought he was genious [sic]. I'm like a baby duck, I imprint easily.

I absolutely believe you.......I mean yu...wait.....Yew????

Haha! I am looking forward to walking through these gates of horror, but I think this is hilarious!

cinealma
09-01-2006, 01:09 PM
LMAO!!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

John G.

Brandon Rice
09-01-2006, 01:16 PM

--
signed:
Random Guy That loves Jack Daniel Stanley's work and came to this forum for no other apparent reason than to post about how cool Jack is. You might think I would stumble on the forum in search of some technical info and that my first post might have to do with that ... but no ... I was just typing in random letters into Google and somehow wound up on DVXuser and Jack's thread was the first thread I ever read and I immediately thought he was genious [sic]. I'm like a baby duck with no momma, I imprint easily.

LOL!!!!! DUDE!!! YOU ARE A GENIUS!

Jared Meyer
09-01-2006, 01:26 PM
This guy's got a great system for fielding questions...It's unbeatable.

Question: What's up with that crazy poster, Movie Master? It's pretty scary!
Answer: My poster smells like sulfur! The gates of hell!

Question: So what's your movie about, Movie Master?
Answer: I am the dead! I smell like sulfur! All who see me tremble in the horror of my movie!

Question: Cool short Movie Master. Haven't I seen some of that footage before? Is that reconstituted from a Peter Jackson movie? Or was it a Troma Film?
Answer: My movie is made frum the dead souls of my enimies! The gate of fire is opening! Fear my movie! All of hell will be unleeshed!

I might have to try that...Maybe when my wife asks me to change the twins tonight....

HorseFilms
09-01-2006, 01:43 PM
I might have to try that...Maybe when my wife asks me to change the twins tonight....

Let me know if it works.:)

angel michel
09-01-2006, 02:35 PM
it is cool you think i am "MV"
i wish i had a movie to enter the fest. truth is i just do weddings with my dvx

angel michel
09-01-2006, 02:37 PM
i am from argentina. and in my country their is a legend called "Las puertas del infierno" "the gates of hell, I hope It is the same story

cinealma
09-01-2006, 02:47 PM
i am from argentina. and in my country their is a legend called "Las puertas del infierno" "the gates of hell, I hope It is the same story

Oh, I'm sure it's not. Movie Master is FAR too original an artist.

John G.

MOVIE MASTER
09-01-2006, 03:54 PM
Angel Dude Dont Do Me Any Favors!
My Legions Fallow My Trail Of Blood!

Not By Sucking Up!

MOVIE MASTER
09-01-2006, 03:56 PM
I Cant Spell Because I Cant Type And Embalm At The Same Time

Brandon Rice
09-01-2006, 04:14 PM

ROFLROFL

cinealma
09-01-2006, 05:19 PM

You tell 'em, Movie Master. My grandfather used to tell me that doing ANYTHING and embalming was next to impossible. Now that I think of it, he did mention he would lie down next to the corpse while he was juicing it up. His method of measurement was hugging the dead body until it "felt" right. "Plumpy but supple," he'd tell me.

John G.

VersuS
09-02-2006, 01:26 AM
this thread keeps getting butter and butter.....

ps. i cant spell either....i am cleaning the house

mameragex
09-03-2006, 02:13 PM
O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Jack Daniel Stanley
09-03-2006, 02:39 PM
yeah there was a thread on this in the cafe once.
pretty interesting/entertaining

... has anyone been seeing strange things since visiting this page?
maybe this really is the scariest movie ever made ... I think it has tainted my soul.

cinealma
09-03-2006, 07:58 PM
... I think it has tainted my soul.

I don't know Jack. From what I've heard, your soul has been tainted for years! :grin:

John G.

Tom Marshall
09-03-2006, 09:50 PM
You tell 'em, Movie Master. My grandfather used to tell me that doing ANYTHING and embalming was next to impossible. Now that I think of it, he did mention he would lie down next to the corpse while he was juicing it up. His method of measurement was hugging the dead body until it "felt" right. "Plumpy but supple," he'd tell me.

John G.

We just used to go by weight... 150 - 170 pounds w/ fluid for the guys was just about right... but whatever works for you... to each his own...

MOVIE MASTER
09-04-2006, 10:12 AM
Your Souls Will All Be Tainted!

angel michel
09-04-2006, 10:18 AM
EVIL RULES!
I know who Iam voting for!

MOVIE MASTER
09-04-2006, 11:10 AM
Wait And See!

MOUNT CARMEL
09-04-2006, 11:32 AM
This guy is crazy! I love it

Jack Daniel Stanley
09-04-2006, 11:34 AM
EVIL RULES!
I know who Iam voting for!
Wait And See!
No waaaaay.
I've already decided to commit my vote to a gimmicky marketing shtick and a poorly photoshopped Heavy Metal Album cover ... not a film!

In fact I may ask for the ballot now so I can just send in my vote and not have to watch the films! Wow. Great idea, me!

Jack Daniel Stanley
09-04-2006, 11:36 AM
This guy is crazy! I love it Hey Welcome Mount Carmel!
and congrats on your FIRST POST!
Always great to see new people here.
Just curious how you found the forum. Were you searching for some technical info?
Anyway just curious how people find our little lodge here, and again - welcome!

mameragex
09-04-2006, 01:09 PM
No waaaaay.
I've already decided to commit my vote to a gimmicky marketing shtick and a poorly photoshopped Heavy Metal Album cover ... not a film!

I GOT IT!
I'm gonna watch all 104 films 4 times EACH! using the 4 basic elements! sober, high, drunk, drowsy!!!

THEN.....AND ONLY THEN! Shal I cast my vote! :nads: LOL

http://www.cinematical.com/media/2006/04/thumbs.jpg

Jack Daniel Stanley
09-04-2006, 01:17 PM
Lol, are you actually giving me shit for suggesting people watch the movies before they decide what to vote on? :grin:

TheatreGuy
09-04-2006, 06:14 PM
Are all of the short film fests this much fun?

Barry_Green
09-04-2006, 07:16 PM
Haven't been yet. Movie Master has spiced things up. When he's not busy embalming, that is. :thumbsup:

Tom Marshall
09-04-2006, 07:20 PM
The problem is, I think he's somehow mixed his embalming fluid with his bud light... :D

Brandon Rice
09-04-2006, 07:21 PM
The problem is, I think he's somehow mixed his embalming fluid with his bud light... :D

ROFL!!!!

BLUESPIDER
09-04-2006, 07:53 PM
is that you pookie?

Jack Daniel Stanley
09-04-2006, 07:53 PM
I'm sure the embalming fluid will get some use tonight as he burries his slain compatriots angel_michael and MOUNT CARMEL since they've been ... you know
:banned:
:grin:

MOVIE MASTER
09-04-2006, 08:30 PM
Jack I Think You Have Been Freaked Out! With The Darkness Of My Film

"jack Thinks Every One Is Movie Master For Gods Sake He Questiened The Mail Man"

I Think He Sees Dead People!

Jack Daniel Stanley
09-04-2006, 08:32 PM
Or I could prove it if you wanna keep going down that road :thumbsup:

Wow, amazing ... maybe you actually are bug nuts.

Dude, we gotcha! Busted!

Now just get back to the fun hoogedy boogedy.

Brandon Rice
09-04-2006, 08:34 PM
LOL! This guy's crazy... maybe he's the pookster... lol

Jack Daniel Stanley
09-04-2006, 08:39 PM
if he is he's disguised his photoshop skills very well.

I doubt it though ... I actually have toyed with the idea that he's really Barry Green, since it seems odd to me that our most stable and respected citizen would be such a champion of our biggest nutjob.

But maybe that's all part of the gag and Barry will have a BIG last laugh.

Brandon Rice
09-04-2006, 08:40 PM
haha, true, true....

Blaine
09-04-2006, 08:48 PM
He's making a movie called "The Day the Taps Ran Dry?":Drogar-BigGrin(DBG)
Just got through reading this thread and it's been a hoot, but Horse gave me the biggest laugh...:grin: :grin: :grin:

Tom Marshall
09-04-2006, 08:55 PM
if he is he's disguised his photoshop skills very well.

I doubt it though ... I actually have toyed with the idea that he's really Barry Green, since it seems odd to me that our most stable and respected citizen would be such a champion of our biggest nutjob.

But maybe that's all part of the gag and Barry will have a BIG last laugh.

Wow, maybe this IS Barry's buildup to his horrorfest entry... Now THAT would be something... :D

Barry_Green
09-04-2006, 09:54 PM
No HorrorFest entry from me. I'm counting on guys like Movie Master and JDS to supply all the entertainment. Although I could really have worked with that "Snacks On A Plane" idea, if someone hadn't taken it already... :thumbsup:

TheatreGuy
09-05-2006, 04:16 AM
Although I could really have worked with that "Snacks On A Plane" idea, if someone hadn't taken it already... :thumbsup:

Snacks on a Plane! That's hysterical!!! ROFL!

Maybe that's an old joke, but that's a beauty!

When is ComedyFest?

VersuS
09-05-2006, 04:35 AM
I think this deal with M_M has started to become a bit 'GET IT OVER WITH' if you know what I mean...especially the typos that worked once..now just make me nauseous...

MOVIE MASTER
09-05-2006, 07:47 AM
Bust Out The Holy Water, And Embalming Fluid Cause I Will Soon Post Photos

TheatreGuy
09-05-2006, 09:29 AM
You're a MASTER all right... master of what, I don't know. There may be some deBATE over that! I'm seeing a lot of action and no satisfaction here!

MOVIE MASTER
09-05-2006, 04:26 PM
Evil !!!!!!!!!
Master Of Fear!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Know I Haunt Your Nightmares!
And Soon You Will Know Horrible Fear!

cinealma
09-05-2006, 04:38 PM
Bust Out The Holy Water, And Embalming Fluid Cause I Will Soon Post Photos

Holy Water + Embalming Fluid + Tequila... That' called a Grave Digger. They are muy delicioso! Ask for one at El Torito! :thumbsup:

I Know I Haunt Your Nightmares!!

This has actually now become a true statement.

John G.

MOVIE MASTER
09-05-2006, 10:18 PM
Ha ! Soon You Mortals! Will Know Delicius Fear

Barry_Green
09-05-2006, 10:32 PM
Cool. I've tried Taco-flavored Fear, and Grape Fear, but I haven't had any that I would truly call "Delicius" Fear yet...

Barry_Green
09-05-2006, 10:33 PM

I don't know how I missed this the first time around, but this was a flat-out ROFL moment! Thanks for a belly-laugh, tommyinla! :thumbsup:

MASTER OF MOVIES
09-06-2006, 12:52 AM
I have arrived, Movie Master. Time to unleash the demons from their prison of virgin flesh and rotting bone. You can get back to embalming later, my sweet child of hell. Evil is here.

Jack Daniel Stanley
09-06-2006, 12:53 AM
good lord help us ... now there are two of them! :grin:

Not JDS. No, really.
09-06-2006, 12:56 AM
good lord help us ... now there are two of them! :grin:
Someone must've gotten them wet.
We'll just have to try and keep them in check I guess ... but now I surely fear that we are DOOOMED

DOOOOOOMED I TELL YOU :eek:

MASTER OF MOVIES
09-06-2006, 01:11 AM
One soul to devour with rabid hate,
One mortal to feed the devil's mate,
The seeds bear bloody maggot fruit;
Conceived by dripping, phallic root--
And with a corpse's eyes I see
The apocolypse that comes for thee--
No one shall survive the twisted fate
Of the darkest evil incarnate.

Movie Master, I feel the pain the skewers your thirsty heart. Those who scoff and laugh will soon know what it is like to beg for their soul's mercy.

Jack Daniel Stanley
09-06-2006, 01:17 AM
uhm ... I can't make fun of that actually ... and none of the phrases turn up anything in Google ... so uhm ...

SWEET!
http://www.wagerline.com/images/postingforum/emoticons/an_clap.gif :thumbsup: :beer:

TheatreGuy
09-06-2006, 04:34 AM
Yaaaaaawwwwnnnn. Wake me when this guy's trailer is over. I am tired of it.

Movie Master, next time you enter a festival with such a short list of truly interesting material to offer as "bait..." wait until the second week before the festival to start your lure!!! You'll have more of an impact.

When you opened this whole Scariest Movie and Gates of Terror biz, you really made a big splash and got everyone excited and talking (I believe). However, since that time, your repetore has grown stale.

I am really only trying to offer sincere criticism. Seriously, your initial entrance was great. It started a buzz. But your timing is off. You missed your cue.

For what ever it is worth.

MASTER OF MOVIES
09-06-2006, 10:42 AM
The darkness, wet--
Black pudding of decaying flesh--
Digests the souls of those
Who don't find sanctuary
In the lies of men, hidden;
Broken backs shackled black
As molten fear burns the naked
Skin off their brittle bones--
The demons lick the spittled spite
And wounds of those unhealed.

Movie Master, we await the dark one's arrival. Send out the devil's horde to bring fear to these sleeping sons.

MOVIE MASTER
09-06-2006, 11:27 AM
WHAT EVER!
I AM THE TRUE PHENOM! THE MASTER OF FEAR!
SO BUZZ OFF AND DRINK SOME BUDLIGHT WITH SULFUR,

dONT FORGET THE MAGGOTS!

VersuS
09-06-2006, 03:26 PM
can somebody make him shut up? :)

cinealma
09-06-2006, 03:29 PM
WHAT EVER!

I think MOVIE MASTER is from the valley! Like, gag me with a pitch fork!

I AM THE TRUE PHENOM!

That remains to be seen. :undecided

John G.

MASTER OF MOVIES
09-06-2006, 04:43 PM
The demon seed drips down your throat
And spawns the wretched evil's gulp;
Sucking down the human chum
And choking on the rotting blood--
If aware, you are, so 'fraid of sleep,
Why the darkest company keep?

Movie Master, I am with you. Confused you are between immitation and loyalty. So sleep well, dark son, and unleash the demons when the time comes. I will always be waiting.

J.R. Hudson
09-06-2006, 04:51 PM
Cinealma ?

Why is MASTER OF MOVIES registered at the same I.P. Address as you ?

cinealma
09-06-2006, 04:58 PM
I think he must be haunting my computer. You know, with Halloween fast approaching and the tainting and all. I have to remember to put my computer on "standby" when I go take a leak. I don't think lost souls have the capability to hit CTRL+ALT+DEL, as they have no hands.

John G.

J.R. Hudson
09-06-2006, 05:04 PM
Mmm hmmm.

jpbankesmercer
09-06-2006, 05:04 PM
Busted

Mark Harris
09-06-2006, 05:08 PM
Cinealma ?

Why is MASTER OF MOVIES registered at the same I.P. Address as you ?

THAT IS THE IP ADDRESS OF HELL, subnet 7th circle! SOON, WE WILL ALL BE ON THE NETWORK OF SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack Daniel Stanley
09-06-2006, 05:13 PM
Did John totally just pants Cinealma/Movie Master/Master of Movies/Angel Whatever/That Other Guy.

hee hee!

J.R. Hudson
09-06-2006, 05:20 PM
Busted em all; and you wouldnt believe the lame excuses

cinealma
09-06-2006, 05:23 PM
No, no. I was just having a little fun with the thread as Master of Movies. I guess I got a little TOO tainted. No, Movie Master is very real. He sent me, well, Master of Movies, an email asking me WTF?

I didn't want to steal his "thunder", so I kept it all on this general thread.

But. if you guys like the dark poetry stuff, I'll still post it. Maybe we should start a HorrorFest poetry thread and I'll leave the red M&M alone. :thumbsup:

John G.

jpbankesmercer
09-06-2006, 05:29 PM
Poetry thread? Now that is scary...

TheatreGuy
09-06-2006, 07:09 PM
Mwaaaaahaaaahaaaaaa!

That is great!

I can't wait for the next pant leg to drop!

VersuS
09-06-2006, 09:52 PM
this is totally like a movie....we got a killer, and a psycho who poses as the killer.....but who the killer really is we dont know...or what are his motives...hmmmmmmm

MOVIE MASTER
09-06-2006, 10:38 PM
Soon It Will Be Time!

MOVIE MASTER
09-06-2006, 10:49 PM
THE GATES ARE OPEN!

The Gates Of Terror Are Open! (http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=69290)

TheatreGuy
09-07-2006, 04:58 AM
Um, ya.... about those gates.... put the kids back on the bus and get them back to school... WHERE THEY BELONG!

That was ridiculous!

MOVIE MASTER
09-07-2006, 07:50 AM
My fear is for all lost souls!

TheatreGuy
09-07-2006, 08:11 AM
My soul is no longer lost MOVIE MASTER. Thank you for finding me and setting me on the path... to, to.... um, tell me again where are we going? :thumbsup:

MOVIE MASTER
09-07-2006, 10:36 AM
To Hell! Freaky Develish Hell!

TheatreGuy
09-07-2006, 02:56 PM
Yes! To Hell! I will follow you MOVIE MASTER. Guide and protect my poor soul.

MOVIE MASTER
09-07-2006, 06:03 PM
sorry i was out cremating corpses but i am back for q & a

Barry_Green
09-07-2006, 07:14 PM
Do you use propane or just gasoline?

BLUESPIDER
09-07-2006, 07:41 PM
Moviemass, dude, with all this hype, if your movie comes out shitty, then I be pissed! I'll send out my Ninjas after you!

You will be the firstmovie I will viewing too!

It better be good!

:evil:

TheatreGuy
09-07-2006, 07:54 PM
MOVIE MASTER fears no mortal!!! Ninjas souls are lost souls. All lost souls WILL find their way home.

VersuS
09-07-2006, 09:34 PM
Movie Master is so cool
Seems to have all the right tools
He can make us feel his pain
Through the stomach down the drain

cinealma
09-07-2006, 09:41 PM
Movie Master is so cool
Seems to have all the right tools
He can make us feel his pain
Through the stomach down the drain

And there you go! :thumbsup:

John G.

Tom Marshall
09-08-2006, 01:14 AM
Yeah, Barry is Movie Master... I'm convinced of it...

cinealma
09-08-2006, 09:04 AM
sorry i was out cremating corpses but i am back for q & a

I see some q's. Where are the a's?

John G.

Steve_Arm
09-08-2006, 09:23 AM
Ah... I don't think there is a movie, but on the other hand it will be a big hit!

MOVIE MASTER
09-08-2006, 03:43 PM
Enjoy your sweet dreams while you can!
for soon it will be time

MOVIE MASTER
09-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Soon It Will Be Here

MOVIE MASTER
09-11-2006, 06:42 PM
SMELL THE ROTTEN FLESH BURNING! HA SMELLS DELICIOUS

Barry_Green
09-11-2006, 07:29 PM
Mmmm. Barbecue.

Jason Ramsey
09-11-2006, 07:36 PM
Barry, you seem to have a particular interest in this thread. Now, I don't think you are Movie Master, but maybe you know something most of the rest of us don't???? I don't know... just.... hmmm.
Jason

cinealma
09-11-2006, 08:45 PM
SMELL THE ROTTEN FLESH BURNING! HA SMELLS DELICIOUS

So, is that a body that's been smoldering for a week OR is that a body that's been rotting away for awhile and now you're burning it?

John G.

Barry_Green
09-11-2006, 08:55 PM
Barry, you seem to have a particular interest in this thread. Now, I don't think you are Movie Master, but maybe you know something most of the rest of us don't???? I don't know... just.... hmmm.
Jason

Not related in any way. I just like that people are having fun with it, even if it's preposterous over-the-top silly fun.

Tom Marshall
09-11-2006, 10:43 PM
So, is that a body that's been smoldering for a week OR is that a body that's been rotting away for awhile and now you're burning it?

John G.

Maybe it's been marinating for a while in embalming fluid and he's finally laid it on the grill... :evil:

cinealma
09-11-2006, 10:55 PM
Maybe it's been marinating for a while in embalming fluid and he's finally laid it on the grill... :evil:

Or maybe he's INJECTED the body with embalming fluid so when you cut into it, it's nice and seasoned!

John G.

Barry_Green
09-11-2006, 11:25 PM
I dunno, he said the body was decaying, so that would imply no embalming fluid is being used. Just maggots and stuff like that.

VersuS
09-12-2006, 12:49 AM
Here I was having breakfast.....cereals never tasted like this before...thanx guys :P

MOVIE MASTER
09-12-2006, 08:29 PM
Yummy You All Make Me Hungry!

MOVIE MASTER
09-13-2006, 09:24 PM
Soon The Terror Will Be Loose!

SCARY STUFF!
09-13-2006, 10:59 PM
Scary Stuff always find loose terror in dryer. Me got loose terror jar me keep there.

MOVIE MASTER
09-14-2006, 08:10 AM
SCARY YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO HAVE YOUR DECAYING SOUL TARNISHED BY MY EVIL!666

Mark Harris
09-14-2006, 08:13 AM
Dude, if you don't put something scary up soon, I'm going to reveal your true identity.

MOVIE MASTER
09-14-2006, 08:33 AM
HA! HA! HA! YOUR SOUL WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!!
YOU WANT SCARY, GO SEE SCARRY STUFF YOU WANT ULTIMATE SHEER HORROR
THEN COME TO ME AND LET YOUR SOUL BE LOST! AH HA HA! 666

Jason Ramsey
09-14-2006, 08:38 AM
ohhh.... Movie Master you got a new avatar.... heebee geebeez.

MOVIE MASTER
09-14-2006, 08:41 AM
IN HONOR OF MY 100 LOST SOUL'S I HAVE SHOWN MY TRUE SELF 666

cinealma
09-14-2006, 10:06 AM
IN HONOR OF MY 100 LOST SOUL'S I HAVE SHOWN MY TRUE SELF 666

You better watch out. I think I hear a Power Ranger or two coming your way.

John G.

Tom Marshall
09-14-2006, 01:55 PM
You better watch out. I think I hear a Power Ranger or two coming your way.

John G.

hahahahahahaha!!!

MOVIE MASTER
09-14-2006, 02:39 PM
LET THEM COME THEY WILL ALL PARISH AND BE CONSUMED BY THE EVIL WICH IS MOVIE MASTER!!!!!!!!!666

Zig_Zigman
09-14-2006, 02:52 PM
The true evil was your third grade spelling teacher.

However, this thread is downright hilarious.

Perhaps the movie is so horrific they couldn't actually make it.

MOVIE MASTER
09-14-2006, 07:00 PM
I DESTROYED MY TEACHER SHE WAS CONSUMED BY EVIL!!!!!!AH HAHAHAHA

MOVIE MASTER
09-15-2006, 06:00 PM
The Film Is Looking Great Hell I Scare My Self!!!!!!

MOVIE MASTER
09-17-2006, 09:59 AM
SOON grabs are WILL BE POSTED!

VersuS
09-17-2006, 01:29 PM
so ...when nobody posts something in here you just say 'grabs are coming'....like the kid that nobody plays with......i pity the kid...

MOVIE MASTER
09-17-2006, 03:53 PM
NO IT IS JUST TELLING MY MINIONS THAT I AM WORKING ON MY FILM!!!
AND SOON GREAT FILM GRABS WILL BE UP

"DUDE DONT BE A HATER AND GET WITH THE FRIGHT PLAN"

Grandma Bird
09-17-2006, 08:11 PM
Hes not kidding. One night last summer, I took a trip to the local graveyard, where I summoned up the awesome and omnipotent power that is
MOVIE MASTER!

The only way his soul can be at peace is by completing the most frighteningly shocking film in the history of everything but until then, he walks the Earth...and surfs the web...

Tom Marshall
09-17-2006, 08:18 PM
Can he post some grabs?

MOVIE MASTER
09-17-2006, 08:20 PM
YOU BET DONT DISPAIR MY LOST SOUL FREIND THEY WILL BE UP THIS WEEK!!!

MOVIE MASTER
09-22-2006, 06:23 PM
GRABS ARE UP! 666

http://www.dvxuser6.com/uploaded/18202/1158974503.jpg

Ralph Oshiro
09-24-2006, 04:57 PM
Where are the grabs?

Cynic821
09-24-2006, 05:34 PM
basketcase

Ralph Oshiro
09-24-2006, 05:47 PM
Found 'em.

MOVIE MASTER
09-25-2006, 06:25 PM
IWILL SHHOOOOT THE DEVIL INTO THIS FIL TONIGHT! 666

Tom Marshall
09-25-2006, 08:26 PM
Finally!!! :D

MOVIE MASTER
09-27-2006, 02:43 PM
I Have Edited On Top Of Corpses, Damn You Guy's Are In For A Scare!
I Almost Thoght The Bodies Where Waiking!

cinealma
09-27-2006, 03:17 PM
I Have Edited On Top Of Corpses, Damn You Guy's Are In For A Scare!
I Almost Thoght The Bodies Where Waiking!

By the way he types, I think MOVIE MASTER's fingers are fused together.

John G.

MOVIE MASTER
09-27-2006, 06:56 PM
THEY ARE SATAN RE-MADE ME WHEN I WIN I WILL UNVAIL MY HORRIBLE SELF DVX USER WILL NEVER BE THE SAME! 666

Zenon
09-28-2006, 06:27 AM
hehe!

MOVIE MASTER
10-02-2006, 08:48 AM
GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER? 666

Brandon Rice
10-02-2006, 08:48 AM
Please.... no more... we'll see your film soon, ok....

Herman Witkam
10-02-2006, 09:25 AM
This stuff better be really good :D

Jason Ramsey
10-02-2006, 09:31 AM
Hey, one of your last screen grabs actually wasn't that bad. A lot more "dramatic" than the other stuff you have posted so far.

Jason

MOVIE MASTER
10-02-2006, 09:54 AM
I Know I Was Saving The Best For Last The Other Shots Were The Screening Shots To Pick Actors Wait Till You See The Flick It's To Die For Really! DIE! DIE! DIE!

Jason Ramsey
10-02-2006, 09:56 AM
Build up hype, lower everyone's expectations with crappy grabs, still have lots of hype = people still will watch your film, but with low expectations. Actually end up with a good or even slightly above average film = success.

Could this have been Movie Masters plan??? Will he have the last laugh after all??? hmmmm. We shall see

Jason

tony240sx
10-02-2006, 08:00 PM
When can we see this thing? The hype is killing me.

MOVIE MASTER
10-02-2006, 08:23 PM
SOON MY SOON TO BE LOST SOUL! THE TIME IS NEAR! 666