PDA

View Full Version : the police and the horror

Michael_Petro
08-26-2006, 12:59 AM
so if you happen to be filming late night in an apartment with people screaming and banging on doors and the such expect the police.(duh I know). Even more entertaining is to answer the door with an air gun laying on the table and fake blood on people. After you explain that, he then wants to talk about movies for awhile. Nice but I wanted to finnish the shooting. So I told him we where almost done HINT HINT then he left finally.. the funnest part was the lead was freaked out. I guess she thought he was going haul us off or something pretty funny...any way thats my super cool horror film shoot story thing :) Yikes it is late..

VersuS
08-26-2006, 01:03 AM
lol! I remember filming Love is the most... in my flat and being covered in blood from head to toe...so I want to get an ashtray from the balcony and I step out in plain view to all the other buildings that surround mine....suddenly I realise people staring....so I light up my cigarette, take the ashtray, move back inside the house (to finish the job - lolllll)

Edgen
08-26-2006, 01:32 AM
ha!!! Man, makes you want to call the local police before crazy ass shoots like that. you never know who will show up at your door. I had a similar experience. LA PD showed up and ... well, since it was LA, they knew exactly what was going down and left. ("Ooh great, another aweful ass indy movie... lets get out of here")

So, i suppose if you were to really 'hurt someone'...

Hurmmm.. that makes for an interesting screenplay eh? Just pretend its a movie and noone will know the difference. Ok, i'll quit now.. my mind is going south and twisted.

/j

Charli
08-26-2006, 06:44 AM
Put a note on the door next time: Indie Production in progress, no one is hurt,
just a lot of convincing acting taking place.

Ben Sliker
08-26-2006, 08:51 AM
For Dead Inside, we called the cops to let them know on 6 seperate occasions. The one time we didn't, we got the whole kitten caboodle called on us.

Oh, and a plumbing repairman, wanting to see if there was standing water in our bathroom, cause it was leaking to the apartment below. I happened to be sitting in the full tub, full zombie makeup on at the time.

Jack Daniel Stanley
08-28-2006, 08:58 PM
Put a note on the door next time: Indie Production in progress, no one is hurt,
just a lot of convincing acting taking place.

or just put that on the door next time you are actually killing someone.

BLT
09-04-2006, 01:10 PM
Haha you guys are lucky it was a small shoot. Imagine getting busted at a big shoot with our 7 'police cars' and over 30 'triads vs SWAT'. We didn't have to imageine cuz it happened to us... o.0 Man, I think the entire precint showed up to get us. All went okay in the end though haha... Thankfully...

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5767/564/1600/PICT0732.jpg

Kyle Stebbins
09-06-2006, 09:15 AM
hahaha, thats crazy!!!