PDA

View Full Version : Body count / 5 min ratio

Steve_Arm
08-19-2006, 12:15 PM
I was wondering how many fellows you can slay in a short... :Drogar-BigGrin(DBG)

Reading all the individual-movie threads needs lots of time, so who is up with a
"John Ball" scenario?

mameragex
08-19-2006, 03:12 PM
I was pondering the same thing.... Hmmm how many people can I merc in only five min.

Jarred Land
08-19-2006, 09:17 PM
ha ha if you kill more than 15 people in 5 minutes seperately, ill give you a cookie.

Charli
08-20-2006, 07:00 AM
what kind of cookie? now, now, did I just add subtext? Do we get brownie
points if we add subtext?

Charli

mameragex
08-22-2006, 12:08 AM
ha ha if you kill more than 15 people in 5 minutes seperately, ill give you a cookie.

Thats easy. I just might take that challenge on my second movie submission.
:kali::crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

VersuS
08-22-2006, 12:19 AM
As they say about size...it's not the number of kills that matters...but the way you kill 'em!

TimurCivan
08-22-2006, 12:45 AM

Oh snap.... dont make me get my squibs out.......

McGyver
08-26-2006, 01:13 PM

:::FADE IN:::

Int. Abandoned Subway Car Night

Absolum steps through a door with a dripping blood stained machete and grins as the stitches in his face pull tight near his bloody rotting lips.

The train occupants do not notice at first. The blood splatters up the right wall as a pregnant woman falls to her untimely end. A small child is torn in half as he turns to run by Absolum's blade. A man with a breifcase attempts to stop that savage blade but is torn into by it after his briefcase is cut like butter.

Woman #1
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE!"

Still looking from the same direction we see two teenagers meet an untimely end and a third's neck is broken by his uncanningly large grip. A rookie cop holds a shakey weapon and fires in his direction but the bullet merely rips through his jaw exposing teeth and bone...nothing to stop him from his destination. The police officer is stabbed from the bottom to the top with a large upward swing, the blade coming out his upper shoulder blade. The crowd has pushed back towards the end of the train cab but the doors are not openning.

EXT. Old Subway Tunnel

[Looking on from side view of train cab.]

Blood begins to fly up and cover the inside of the cab of the car, the windows are smeared by bloody hands reaching with the last breath of life. Several screams of mercy are heard and a small old lady is saying Hail Mary as the blade cuts her down with a Hail Mary swing.

Absolum steps near the back of the train and prys open the door....

Absolum
(dry, crackled, slurry speech)
Fourteen.

A man with a Subway(r) sandwich walks by him oblivous to the carnage which has taken place. The blade takes off his head and his body holds for a moment before collapsing to the ground. Absolum reaches out just before the body falls and grabs what the man was holding in the other hand....a Subway chocolate Chip cookie.

Absolum
MMMM.....

:::FADE OUT:::

mameragex
08-26-2006, 07:31 PM
Bravo Bravo (applause)
Okay...Now all you gotta do is shoot it! And then THE COOKIE IS YOURS!

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/418540/2/istockphoto_418540_splatter_cookie.jpg