PDA

View Full Version : Hero Fest winner for Best Score

moviemaestro
08-14-2006, 11:09 AM
Hi Everyone,

As one of the composers who did work for Hero Fest, I'm concerned that there's no mention of the winner for best score. The voting ended a while ago, and it seems strange to me that no official congratulatory thread has been made. (at least that I can find) This discourtesy may make a few of the very talented (and busy) composers who have offered their help, a little hesitant to help in the future.

CONGRATULATIONS AARON MARSHALL for your work on Hero of Mana. You did an excellent job! Best of luck for the future! :)

Steph :)

Aaron Marshall
08-14-2006, 12:23 PM
Thanks Stephanie. That means a lot. Your work on RF Eye-D was awesome. I hope to hear more of your work in the future. Especially in Horror Fest. You could get really intense.

They probably would have gotten around to making this thread eventually. The Horror Fest is probably messing with peoples' heads right now. An HVX200 is up for grabs! Wow.

Thanks to everyone who watched the films, listened to the scores, and participated in the vote.

Beat Takeshi
08-14-2006, 01:08 PM
Hey Steph,
I was just thinking of you. Yeah now that theres an HVX up for grabs I was trying to figure out how to do a horrorfest thing in my current condition. Where there is a will theres a way.

moviemaestro
08-15-2006, 10:24 AM
Thanks Stephanie. That means a lot. Your work on RF Eye-D was awesome. I hope to hear more of your work in the future. Especially in Horror Fest. You could get really intense.

They probably would have gotten around to making this thread eventually. The Horror Fest is probably messing with peoples' heads right now. An HVX200 is up for grabs! Wow.

Thanks to everyone who watched the films, listened to the scores, and participated in the vote.

Hi Aaron,
Thanks for the compliments! :) They mean a lot as well. Good luck w/Horror Fest.
Take Care,
Steph

moviemaestro
08-15-2006, 10:26 AM
Hey Steph,
I was just thinking of you. Yeah now that theres an HVX up for grabs I was trying to figure out how to do a horrorfest thing in my current condition. Where there is a will theres a way.

Hi Aram,
I've been thinking about you too actually. I was hoping that all went well with the procedure and that you're on the mend. :) I'm sure that whatever you decide to do for Horror Fest, it will be great!
Take Care,
Steph :)

Texture
08-15-2006, 10:55 AM
Great work Aaron. Congratulations! Loved your score!!!

Thank you Stephanie for starting this thread... Looking forward to hearing more awesome music from you!

Thanks Jack Daniel Stanley and Larry R for dedicating themselves to helping out the composers!

Brandon Rice
08-15-2006, 12:17 PM
Yep, many congratulations!

Jack Daniel Stanley
08-16-2006, 02:27 AM
Aaron, confreakingratulations ... you deserved it man :thumbsup:

Congratulations again. :)

Aaron Marshall
08-16-2006, 01:39 PM
Thanks everyone. You rock.

Thanks Jack Daniel Stanley and Larry_R for organizing the HeroFest Composer Fest. It means a lot to us composers.

Herman Witkam
08-16-2006, 03:34 PM
Thanks guys, for organising this and congrats to Aaron :-)

Jack Daniel Stanley
08-16-2006, 04:31 PM
You're more than welcome ... it's insane the contribution you guys make around here.

Sorry we haven't been more prompt in getting up a congrats thread ... still collecting from a few guys and then we'll hook you up Aaron.

Alex DePew
08-16-2006, 08:17 PM
Congratulationa Aaron, you did an excellent job. All the composers did great work and made out movies much better. I'd like to have a big round of applause (virtually of course) to all the composers who worked on this fest. :thumbsup:

Alex

tmpafilmer25
08-17-2006, 02:07 PM
Congrats to the winner!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edgen
08-18-2006, 09:15 PM
hella ya!! Congrats on the win aaron. I completely forgot about the Composer thread. :\

Shows that this fest kinda hit the crapper eh now that techy gorey horror fest stomped into town :)

Soo... What are you going to share with us with your winnings? muuushahahahah

/j