PDA

View Full Version : Need Composer for The Body Farm

Noah
07-15-2006, 06:30 AM
So, I need a composer for my horrorfest entry. The film is still in pre-production and looking to shoot in the 3rd week of August, but I'd like to attach a composer on as soon as possible since I know that a score is something that should most definitly not be rushed at the end. There will be about a 3 week window to get the score finished, which I know is still not a lot of time, but for a 5 minute film with a strict deadline, its all I can afford and I believe its doable.

While I don't want to reveal any information about the story of the film publicly, please send me a pm or email if you are interested.

It should be a really fun project and a great opportunity to just go all out with the score. Unfortunately, I can't offer any monetary compensation since all cast/crew are working on a deffered basis. The only things I can offer are credit, a copy of the final film, and, most importantly, experience. This is why I am here to call out to all those who are new to the field and would like to get their feet wet (or, to the experienced, who would like to just have a lot of leway in the project and have some fun). Of course, I'd still like you to know what you are doing because a bad score is worse than no score! So, please contact me if you are interested with links to previous works and any questions you may have.

THANKS!

Edgen
07-15-2006, 11:04 AM
Noah.. I'm game. PM for the details :)

/j

Noah
07-15-2006, 05:55 PM
Thanks to anyone who replied, but I've found my composer. It's the guy who's post is just above. Thanks Justin :Drogar-BigGrin(DBG)

Edgen
07-15-2006, 08:16 PM
Yup!! Looking forward to giving it a good hack. :)

/j

Noah
07-17-2006, 11:15 AM
So now that we have Edgen composing, we still need a sound designer. We need someone to do foley, adr (if there is any), and mixing. Getting those stabs, slashes, and spurting blood sounds right is going to be a great creative challenge. If anyone would be interested, please send me a PM or an email.

Edgen
07-17-2006, 11:20 AM
I'm not sure what her availability is, but I'm sure it doesn't hurt to ask. She may charge a little something or she may do it pro bono...

http://www.kupscoaudio.com/

Just tell her that "Justin Durban" sent ya. :)

/j