PDA

View Full Version : Leap of Faith score!!!

leogardini
06-06-2006, 09:39 AM
Hey people, may I dare to show the soundtrack I composed for Larry???Donīt know if itīs the right place!!!
Composers always work hard in many detail that are gone with a simple voice or FX of the movie...so, here you can listen to the score only...and congratulation again Larry...

...here www.pacificocean.com.br/musicas/LOFedit.mp3 (http://www.pacificocean.com.br/musicas/LOFedit.mp3)

wesley
06-06-2006, 09:44 AM
that was a great score. i'm not done voting yet but so far i gave it the highest score :D

Larry Rutledge
06-06-2006, 10:24 AM
Cool....again, thanks Leo for a superb, fantastic, awesome, outstanding score!! It makes the film 100% better.

In my book, it is the best score represented in this festival, hands down!

Edgen
06-06-2006, 01:26 PM
Leo, Yes my man.. You've definitely got a fantastic score here. I really enjoyed it to the fullest. Some great elements with many ups and downs. Great sounds too.

Looking forward to hearing more of your scores in the future.
/j

SteveDunster
06-06-2006, 04:24 PM
Hey Leo

...ccol track, nice job - *nods* RESPECT!

Steve

leogardini
06-07-2006, 09:47 AM
Hey guys, thanks much...itīs good to hear these things from you before a hard work of four full days:) !!!
I havenīt watched all the movies yet, but all that Iīve seen are made by really talented people, and most of them I can realise that the directors donīt give much importance to the soundtrack:( !!!
Come on, lots of professional good composers appeared here offering their job and only some of you took advantage of them!!!

Edgen
06-07-2006, 02:08 PM
Leo, Man.. i totally agree. There was a HUGE list of composers and seems like only a hand full were even used.

I suppose that some of these directors already had a composer on board, or maybe even just bought a stock library Music CD and didn't want it to goto waste.

Perhaps more people will use some of us for the next fest round. Although, I'll be EXtremely picky on what i say yes to. Horror films (imo) tend to be really awful. But, that's what makes them sell I suppose. Hopefully my film will be just as bad :)

So, we'll see. Should be fun!

/j

leogardini
06-07-2006, 03:14 PM
Actually Justin if you pay attention in the credits youīl see that many directors are also the composers and some others even donīt have soundtrack in there...I still watching, so please someone cerrect me if Iīm wrong, but this is what I could see...theyīre kind of afraid of composers making wrong thing in their movies!!!
Btw, how can you find time to be a composer and a director:Drogar-BigGrin(DBG) ???I didnīt know you were a director too...man, this is something to admire because everything you make is very good...Iīm only a composer and sometimes get crazy because of so many things to work and study!!!

Michael T
06-12-2006, 02:58 AM
Very talented! That is a great score. I love good music and really like a score that can move you into the movie and make it come alive.

leogardini
06-13-2006, 07:59 AM
Thanks Michael, Iīm glad you mention "good music":) ...I had only four days to do everything and I tryed my best...it was a challenge for me and Iīm glad people liked it!!!