PDA

View Full Version : Need Vfx Help!!!!!!!

Jack Daniel Stanley
05-12-2006, 01:10 AM
Ok so we lost out VFX guy. Long story. Now all the hard work everyone put in on my movie may be for naught if I can’t get a VFX artist.

I have completed a rough cut so that you can take a look at the movie.

Hopefully you will like it well enough to help me out.

This is kinda hard to describe without breaking the now promo rules but our hero throws something that could be like smoke but isn’t smoke at all.

The reason I go into that detail is to say that it could probably be done with particle emmiters.

I have Motion but it seems pretty limited in the control it gives you over the particle emitters. I can’t get the smoke to not act like smoke. Different waft point same gravity point and it should act kind of alive and do random things that I can’t get the smoke to do.

Please I hope someone out there can help. There are only two short sequences and I think it can be done with Particle Emmitors like I said. Of course its an opportunity to really go to town and make the effects your own as well.

Hope someone out there can pull this off.

Express your interest here and I will PM you with the link and password for the rough cut.

Or, PM or email me via my Public Profile page.

THANKS IN ADVANCE,

Jack

xl70e3
05-12-2006, 01:21 AM
Since I'm sorta on vacation (finally, after 7 films) while the next project is in pre-production and it doesn't look like I'll have anything made for herofest atm, I might be able to help you, Jack.
If you need to, you can check out my site in the sig; it's still (permanently) under construction, but there's a little bit of AE stuff up.

Jack Daniel Stanley
05-12-2006, 01:55 AM
cool PMing you the link and password