PDA

View Full Version : Two orchestral hero themes available for you...dont miss them!!!

leogardini
03-21-2006, 06:33 PM
Hi all , there are two hero themes composed by me available for the participants of hero fest...the first one www.pacificocean.com.br/musicas/Hero.mp3 (http://www.pacificocean.com.br/musicas/Hero.mp3)
www.pacificocean.com.br/musicas/Show.mp3 (http://www.pacificocean.com.br/musicas/Show.mp3)
Enjoy!!!
Fell free to contact me if any of them interest you!!!
Please , do not use them in any case without the proper license...theyre copyrighted materials!!!

Norm Sanders
03-21-2006, 11:49 PM
Someone snatch this epic, big budget sounding piece up before it's not available!

J.R. Hudson
03-21-2006, 11:57 PM
Holy crap !

These are epic. Someone is gonna miss out on these Gems.

This is as hollywood as it gets!

Brandon Rice
03-22-2006, 12:01 AM
Brilliant stuff man! WOW!

Larry Rutledge
03-22-2006, 01:56 AM
I agree...that's why I've asked Leo to score my HeroFest entry :thumbsup:

Untsikka
03-22-2006, 08:20 AM
Great sounds yes. It was like Batman meets Apocalypse Now.

Beat Takeshi
03-22-2006, 08:43 AM
Unfortunately my short isnt so epic.

leogardini
03-22-2006, 09:31 AM
Hey , thank you all very much...Im very glad you liked it:dankk2:!!!

Aram , not a problem...I may compose something that fits to your movie if you are interested in my music:)!!!

Edgen
03-22-2006, 05:30 PM
hell ya Leo!! That cue was badass! I'm stoked to hear your next one specially if its as great as this one! :) Great dynamics and range and already I see the story unfolding... duh dumm dunnnnn...

/j

leogardini
03-23-2006, 07:20 AM
hell ya Leo!! That cue was badass! I'm stoked to hear your next one specially if its as great as this one! :) Great dynamics and range and already I see the story unfolding... duh dumm dunnnnn...

/j
Justin , thanks man...the other demo will be posted today if I have time to finish it and its very diferent from this first one!!!

Well people , the demo still available so far for everyone that is interested!!!

Kevin Lee
03-23-2006, 08:17 AM
Wow, that is phenomenal!! too much for my little self acted video, If I get anywhere in the future, you are at the top of my list. I feel that sound and music composition can mean the difference between indy and blockbuster, and Leo.. you have that touch.

lpcvideo1
03-23-2006, 08:39 AM
Let me add my WOW.

Makes me want to put the hero vid back on my plate.

Ben Sliker
03-23-2006, 09:05 AM
are you advertising these for sale or just giving them away?

Norm Sanders
03-23-2006, 10:12 AM
Hybrid, he's not giving them away, but he'll let a user use them in their film with no charge. There's a difference. I'm assuming he'd still own all the rights to the music, with the exception of association with the film, which the user would retain rights to use in the future with connection to their film. In exchange, he'd receive credit as composer.

It's a sample (I believe) so that if someone loves it, then they'd have him actually score the rest of the short as well.

With that, you had some compelling stuff in your Sci-Fi short ... if you're interested in it, you should snatch him up for your Hero-Fest short.

Chris Messineo
03-23-2006, 10:44 AM
That music is amazing! It's hard to imagine someone actually filming something "epic" enough to go along with it. If they do, I can't wait to see it. :)

Chris

Final Design Studios
03-23-2006, 01:47 PM
Nice stuff. I'm sure there will be some shorts who'll need quality music like that. I sure hope that some of these shorts are as epic as that piece.

leogardini
03-23-2006, 02:42 PM
Thank you for the new replies...I wasnt even expecting so many comments:)!!!

Hybrid , I dont think anyone would give away such a working project like this...Ive spent many hours working in this an all my other stuff...this one is avaible for you movie, hero fest or any other one if this piece fits , but you are not supposed to use it without hiring me as the composer of your project...we may discuss costs for the soundtrack!!!

Now I must reconsider my approach because now I realise that its too much for a short 5 min. movie , but maybe some of you are planing to release another longer version of your movie later , so my music can apply to you bigger project than!!!
Because of this reason Il keep the second one for another time!!!

Ben Sliker
03-23-2006, 04:19 PM
haha, maybe i should be more specific in my postings. Just wondering if we had to pay to use it for our project. That being said, it's way to epic for my film.

Ben Sliker
03-23-2006, 04:23 PM
With that, you had some compelling stuff in your Sci-Fi short ... if you're interested in it, you should snatch him up for your Hero-Fest short.

thanks, we're hoping to really knock it out of the park this time, we learned alot of what to/not to do in the Sci short. I just bought a set of orchestra samples and instruments, so i think i'll take a go at my own score, but again, great stuff.

Norm Sanders
03-23-2006, 04:59 PM
Leo, post the second track anyway! I'm dying to hear it!! :)

Anyone that does ANYTHING with a Batman tone/feel could totally benefit from that music, so I don't believe it's too epic at all, and it's not too long or big for a 5 minute short. A short can have a HUGE production value & be epic ... it's just that it's a SLICE of a larger piece (if done well, hopefully), yet is still a small story that can stand on its own.

Post that other clip.

Ben Sliker
03-23-2006, 05:35 PM
i think what a lot of us mean is that it is a kick ass piece of music, but too over the top for the type of film we're looking to put together. I totally agree a film can be epic in 5 min, like the sandy corolla shorts about batman. I also agree with Envision, i'd love to hear the other clip.

leogardini
03-23-2006, 05:46 PM
Norm , Hybrid...this other theme is diferent from this one , its more like The Rock soundtrack and Id like to show it to you , but Im not sure if I should because there a group here in my country that heard it today and now theyre considering the theme in their movie...so , I need to keep it now...anyway , soon there will be 10 more tracks in my site and this one will be there for sure...Il let you know when its ready...thank you so much for the interest:dankk2:!!!

Ben Sliker
03-24-2006, 10:33 AM
YOU TEASE .... lol

Niah
03-27-2006, 08:15 AM
Hey Leo, just thought I stoped by and say excellent stuff man, keep up. :-)

leogardini
03-28-2006, 07:36 AM
Tiago , thanks man...its great to hear that from you!!!

Hybrid , not at all...the demo will be available soon:)!!!

Ben Sliker
03-30-2006, 12:41 PM
sweet.

Jay Rodriguez
04-03-2006, 09:46 AM
link is dead now!!! DOH!!!! I wanted to check it out. : (

leogardini
04-03-2006, 06:33 PM
link is dead now!!! DOH!!!! I wanted to check it out. : (
Hi Coffe , I put the link back again...enjoy!!!

Norm Sanders
04-03-2006, 07:52 PM
Hey Leo, we're still waiting for that second score! :)

heisest
04-04-2006, 05:57 PM
i think what a lot of us mean is that it is a kick ass piece of music, but too over the top for the type of film we're looking to put together.

This is NOT to much for any hero short....
This is a great sound track. Wonderful. But if your hero can't fit to this music then yours must be a pritty small hero indeed.
(This makes me want to make a Hero short just to use it!)

Kholi
04-04-2006, 06:12 PM
This is NOT to much for any hero short....
This is a great sound track. Wonderful. But if your hero can't fit to this music then yours must be a pritty small hero indeed.
(This makes me want to make a Hero short just to use it!)

I disagree with that statement...

Not every hero needs a monumental theme to back their actions. To tell him that his hero is small because he doesn't have a grand theme is to tell him that his directing style is small... it's his choice, he knows his character better than anyone else.

i for one do NOT want a huge score for my piece... It just doesn't fit my story.

Norm Sanders
04-04-2006, 07:57 PM
Again, what's represented here doesn't mean that it has to be a huge score ... could be a very subtle, nearly invisible score, but custom made for your film & increases the production value dramatically.

leogardini
04-05-2006, 08:46 AM
Thanks Heisest...the soundtrack will be waiting for your movie:) !!!

Norm , dont give up man:Drogar-BigGrin(DBG)...kidding!!!
My sistem is not Ok now , so Il be posting a small sample of it today before I start reformating my computer!!!

heisest
04-05-2006, 01:15 PM
Thanks Heisest...the soundtrack will be waiting for your movie:) !!!

I'm tempted.
Took me three minutes in the car driving to come up with a great idea that would be funny/intertaining and super.

I'll have to think about whether I have/want to take the time to make it though.

leogardini
04-06-2006, 06:20 AM
Hey Guys , Ive added the second demos in the first post of this thread...its a small sample of the soundtrack that Im working now , and for the reason that Ive already mentioned unfortunately I cant show you more than this...the orchestration of this part sounds bit different now because Ive updated , this version is not the updated one but you can feel the mood of it!!!
Ive also added two new tracks in my site that I composed last year...you can find in the first post too...enjoy!!!

Ben Sliker
04-08-2006, 11:39 AM
again, those sound awesome leo, the people you are working for are getting some great stuff. the "show" file reminds me a lot of the opening sequence from gladiator, and by that, i mean it kicks ass.

leogardini
04-12-2006, 08:41 PM
again, those sound awesome leo, the people you are working for are getting some great stuff. the "show" file reminds me a lot of the opening sequence from gladiator, and by that, i mean it kicks ass.
:dankk2: !!!

mirrored
04-16-2006, 07:19 PM
Hi Leandro, ive been trying to contact you via e-mail and your web site, please tell me if you get the mails, i need to do business with you, see ya.

Julio Bahamonde C.
magnetikl@yahoo.com

leogardini
04-17-2006, 10:59 AM
Hi Leandro, ive been trying to contact you via e-mail and your web site, please tell me if you get the mails, i need to do business with you, see ya.

Julio Bahamonde C.
magnetikl@yahoo.com
I got it and already replyed...thanks:) !!!

aw grasshopper
04-17-2006, 11:47 AM
Leo -

I just read this thread and listened to a couple of your pieces. Great work. I look forward to seeing the videos that you have had a part in creating. How many are you working on right now?

Grasshopper

leogardini
04-17-2006, 01:08 PM
Leo -

I just read this thread and listened to a couple of your pieces. Great work. I look forward to seeing the videos that you have had a part in creating. How many are you working on right now?

Grasshopper
Today Im working in no one besides a national production (that Im using the "show"), tomorrow Il start working in one movie by a member from here and than some others that Im waiting to get ready!!!
Sorry , theres no video available yet...the first one called Altavix has a video and its ready but Im getting problem with producer regarding the release of this one http://www.altavix.com/ ...there are two other musics in the "coming soon" that will feature videos!!!

aw grasshopper
04-17-2006, 06:15 PM
Leo -

I can hardly wait to see the videos that go with your music. Keep up the good work.

Grasshopper

Texture
05-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Beautiful work...

I'm jealous...

Larry Rutledge
05-06-2006, 10:46 PM
and than some others that Im waiting to get ready!!!

I'm one of those he's waiting on....he's being extremely patient with me considering my misfortune that pushed my film down to the wire.

But I am very excited to have him working on this project...all his work is AWESOME!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for waiting on me! :dankk2: :Drogar-BigGrin(DBG)