PDA

View Full Version : Another Score Composer at your disposal

moviemaestro
03-20-2006, 04:46 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to be sure that I didn't get lost in the endless sea of composers by posting in another thread, so I'll post here too. I hope that no one minds...

I'm a composer and I'd be happy to help score your pictures. To hear some of my work, you can go here:

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/member.php?userid=7102

The newer work is toward the bottom of the list, so please scroll down so that you don't miss any. :) If you'd like to contact me, please feel free. There's contact info on that page. Thanks for listening and I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!
Steph

moviemaestro
03-22-2006, 05:30 PM
Well, looks like this thread was almost lost in the sea of other composer threads...so before that happened I thought that I'd give it a little bump. Please listen and leave a comment or two if you wish. I look forward to working with you. :)
Thanks,
Steph

** oh yes, I fogot...many of the pieces build toward the middle of the piece, and please know that this is just a small sample of what I can do. I'm flexible :D

moviemaestro
03-24-2006, 09:23 PM
Hi again everyone,

Kholi was just kind enough to let me know that there's a problem with my link. I was not aware that you'd have to sign up for that forum in order to access my music. I'm waiting to hear back from the administrators of that forum to see if there's a way around it. Until then, if there's a particular movie score that you like, and would like something similar to, please let me know, and I can send you what I have that's close in an mp3 file via e-mail.

Thanks again Kholi! :)
Steph

Kholi
03-24-2006, 10:17 PM
=P No problem. Looking forward to hearing what y'have.

moviemaestro
03-26-2006, 09:16 AM
Hi Again,
I've just heard that the link is up and running, so you should have no problems accessing my site. If you do have a problem, please let me know.
Thanks,
Stephanie :)

douglasedward
03-28-2006, 10:55 PM
I like Redemption 3 piano, and 4 and Desert Storm have some cool drums in it, in fact I like Desert Storm much more than redemptions cause it is a moving piece (should be first track imo). Good luck!