PDA

View Full Version : SuperHero on Craigslist..

Edgen
03-20-2006, 01:39 AM
hey guys.. I dunno if this will apply to any of you, but I'd look into it since most of you guys are making up your super heros. May as well flood them with everyone's fantastic ideas!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/tfr/143017383.html

The SCI FI Channel, Nash Entertainment and legendary comic book creator Stan Lee (Spider-Man, Hulk, The Fantastic Four, X-Men) are looking for people with great, outgoing personalities and an origianl superhero concept! They will produce a six-episode, one-hour weekly competition reality series that will challenge a lucky few to create their very own Superhero and reward the winner with the best reality competition prize yet: immortality! All youíll need is an original idea for a Superhero, a killer costume, and some real Superhero mojo. The winner of this six-week competition will walk away with their Superhero immortalized in a new comic book created by Stan Lee himself. It gets better! The winning character will also appear in an original Sci Fi Channel movie!

If you think youíve got what it takes and have an original Superhero inside of you, donít wait for the bat signal! Put your costumes on now and email "Hedy" at hedy@fsaentertainment.com or call her(310)360-6630.

good luck everyone!
/j

EJ Pennypacker
03-20-2006, 06:26 AM
That company (FSA Ent) is a casting agency. I'd love for someone to call up Nash to verify this ad. Just my two cents. Probably legit. Probably not.

EJ

CineMark
03-27-2006, 07:08 PM
It's kind of weird to me. Stan Lee is total Marvel, and then at the end of the ad they say "don't wait for the bat signal" — Batman is DC. They should get it straight. I think Stan Lee would be a bit ticked to have a reference to DC. Just weird.

Final Design Studios
03-27-2006, 07:13 PM
If I'm not mistaken Stan Lee has had some problems with Marvel recently. I doubt he cares.

tazak
03-30-2006, 07:10 AM
It's legit, Go here for more info

http://www.scifi.com/superhero/