PDA

View Full Version : Films... Heroes... My Music for U.

Edgen
03-11-2006, 03:25 PM
Hello everyone! I was referred to this forum and to the Hero contest and I think it's an absolutely wonderful idea! I would be happy to get involved in one way or another and collaborate on some of your projects.

I guess the best way to actually hear my work is checking out my site:

www.justindurban.com/listen (http://www.justindurban.com/listen)
or..
www.edgen.com (http://www.edgen.com)

My good friend Aaron Marshall (Noct) is in the competition and I've recognized a lot of other names here. It's great to see the community coming together for a great little event.

Soo... I suppose if anyone can use my music or my services.. I'm game!

Looking forward to everything and I hope you enjoy my world.

:costumed-smiley-047 pity the fool.

/j

Filmjunkie677
03-11-2006, 04:33 PM
Thanks for offering your services, Justin.

Kholi
03-11-2006, 04:44 PM
Hey, great stuff Edgen. Thanks for coming to inform everyone that you're available. Someone's going to pick ya up soon.

Edgen
03-11-2006, 05:14 PM
Thanks guys. I think my stuff has that super hero'ish vibes, so looking forward the visuals.

cheers!
/j

Final Design Studios
03-11-2006, 05:17 PM
Wow. I never expected to see you on here. I know your stuff from flashkit.com. I've always loved it. If I ever get around to shooting this thing I would hope you'd be game to do some music.

Thanks for showing up.

-Tyler

Edgen
03-11-2006, 05:20 PM
tyler.. you better get on the ball then and fire up the DV drive. bleh.. flashkit stuff is sooo old *cringe* =)

/j

Kholi
03-11-2006, 05:22 PM
Oh HOLY CRAP!

Edgen, the Final Fantasy Six -- Enter Terra music is SO TIGHT!!!!

I had to direct all of my friends back in GA to it. It's so damned cool. Glad to see there's another Squaresoft fan here. Are you a Nobou Uematsu (Kingdom Hearts music, Final Fantasy music) fan? If so, I'd love to hear some redone Chrono Trigger themes.

Aaron Marshall
03-11-2006, 05:37 PM
It's good to see you around here Edgen!

Edgen
03-11-2006, 05:43 PM
Thanks Aaron. . "... its good to be a gangsta"

looking forward seeing what you come up with. I'm sure you'll most definitely score your superhero project yourself right? you better. :)

/j

Daniel Skubal
03-11-2006, 05:47 PM
Edgen mon! Glad you're here! :)

Kholi
03-11-2006, 05:47 PM
Dude... Noct, Edgen...

You guys rock. I just realized Noct had a site up for his stuff.

I LOVE the versatility between you two guys. Great stuff! My girlfriend keeps wondering if I'm watching a bunch of different movies.

D_and_G
03-11-2006, 05:58 PM
Haha, Kholi, I was just about to use the same word :versatile.

Edgen,your stuff seems to be uniformly good across the genres, which is a rarity. Good luck !:beer:

Final Design Studios
03-11-2006, 06:33 PM
I know that flashkit stuff is old. I was looking at it years ago.....I think. I went searching through their sight just to find your stuff, which lead me to All Media Studios, which lead me to adopt studios at the end of the production company name, Final Design Studios.

Through them I found your website (You've updated since then). Good stuff. That was all a long time ago, before I even started doing video.

I'm currently writing, then I gotta see if someone will let me film on a rooftop downtown. That should be fun.

Aaron Marshall
03-11-2006, 10:49 PM
Thanks Aaron. . "... its good to be a gangsta"

looking forward seeing what you come up with. I'm sure you'll most definitely score your superhero project yourself right? you better. :)

Yeah I'm definitely going to score mine, plus a couple of other DVXusers. I think. We'll see.

Dude... Noct, Edgen...

You guys rock. I just realized Noct had a site up for his stuff.

I LOVE the versatility between you two guys. Great stuff! My girlfriend keeps wondering if I'm watching a bunch of different movies.

Thanks Kohli!

Norm Sanders
03-12-2006, 02:11 AM
Noct, looked at your works too ... no idea you were so talented! It'll be great to see your film and HEAR your film in the HeroFest ... really looking forward to it!

Aaron Marshall
03-12-2006, 03:49 PM
Noct, looked at your works too ... no idea you were so talented! It'll be great to see your film and HEAR your film in the HeroFest ... really looking forward to it!

ahh thanks man, that's very flattering. I appreciate it. If you need any audio consultation, or audio related post work for your projects let me know. I'm a bit tied up with the Hero fest, but I'd love to help anyone out in anyway I can.

Edgen your tunes keep increasing in quality. I told you that you needed a new PC all those years! You're going to use this one until it blows up too huh?