PDA

View Full Version : New Music Video I just completed.

Jeff Ray
03-10-2006, 04:18 PM
What will eventually be part of an entire DVD for the band, including this video along with two other videos for portions of two other songs that will be on their upcoming album, interviews, live shows, behind-the-scenes, etc.

Filmed last Sunday at Austin Studios with a Panasonic SDX900 w/Pro35 Adapter and Superspeed Zeiss lenses.

The band is named Dremnt the End (www.myspace.com/dremnttheend )

Link to the video: www.suitedproductions.com/dte_stuck_small.html

edhillpr
03-16-2006, 07:47 AM
Nice work. Very clean looking. What sort of dolly did you use?

Ed

Naanan
03-18-2006, 01:59 PM
Hey great work man. There are a ton of talentless hacks shooting music vids these days. I was assuming that was what I was going to see but you really did great work. I love the subject selection (ie the microphone shots etc). Your dolly work was top notch. That lens was fantastic.

I thought that the begining was a bit under lit but I am assuming that was a sylisitc choice and not a 'mistake'.

The band was pretty great too. I would like to steal that guys Paul Reed Smith, very nice guitar.

So hey, yeah. Way to go man, I really liked seeing it. Thanks and good luck, make some more.

Jeff Ray
03-21-2006, 02:17 PM
Nice work. Very clean looking. What sort of dolly did you use?

Ed

Fischer 11 Dolly. Thing was a beauty. Extremely smooth and it had a hydraulic arm for vertical maneuvered shots.