PDA

View Full Version : Music Video, Rough Cut

omega
01-19-2006, 07:39 PM
I just shot a music video yesterday for a band called blame it on rio (http://myspace.com/blameitonrio). This is my first music video, and first real project for that matter, so I'm looking for some feedback. This is just a rough cut, it needs some tweaking.

This was shot in my friend's dad's warehouse that is used for restoring old furniture, so we got to use that for props. Was shot with a Panasonic GS400. Thanks for looking!

http://www.tommycutter.com/bior/

omega
01-20-2006, 08:09 AM
anyone?

tuface
01-21-2006, 02:12 PM
"Bandwidth Limit Exceeded"

omega
01-21-2006, 02:36 PM
fixed, should be working now.

See tukka
01-22-2006, 03:23 AM
It looked really good. I liked the CC, but picture and sound were very badly out of synch most of the time.

omega
01-22-2006, 10:02 AM
It looked really good. I liked the CC, but picture and sound were very badly out of synch most of the time.

Thanks, yeah I need to sync things up. We are working on that and shooting the storyline of the video this week.

artistiam
01-22-2006, 11:43 AM
I ll check it out

DammitJanet
01-30-2006, 03:11 PM
Looks pretty nice. I used to be all about the GS400 til I decided to go with a DVX100. Funny thing about this video though...aside from the guitarist's backflip(holy s.hit!) was his t-shirt. It appears to be a shirt for a band from St. Louis called Westcott. I'm not sure if it's even the same band, or if you're familiar with them, but I worked with their lead singer at a Guitar Center in St. Louis and my old band played a few shows with them. So it was kind of weird seeing a shirt for his band pop up in a video for a band from Indiana. Not as cool as seeing a shirt of my own band, but then, we didn't play screamo bulls.hit. Anyway, very nice looking editing, synching aside. Can't wait to see what you do next man.

omega
02-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Looks pretty nice. I used to be all about the GS400 til I decided to go with a DVX100. Funny thing about this video though...aside from the guitarist's backflip(holy s.hit!) was his t-shirt. It appears to be a shirt for a band from St. Louis called Westcott. I'm not sure if it's even the same band, or if you're familiar with them, but I worked with their lead singer at a Guitar Center in St. Louis and my old band played a few shows with them. So it was kind of weird seeing a shirt for his band pop up in a video for a band from Indiana. Not as cool as seeing a shirt of my own band, but then, we didn't play screamo bulls.hit. Anyway, very nice looking editing, synching aside. Can't wait to see what you do next man.

Thanks for the comments. Yeah I'm trying to get a DVX100 right now for my next video. The gs400 is nice, but doesn't quit do what I want. That's crazy about that band.... small world...