PDA

View Full Version : First Attempt Filming a Bike Stunt Show

MikeSun
11-27-2005, 09:07 PM
I may not own a DVX100, but I have the DVC30. I don't know where else to post this, but I'll give this thread a try.

This is my first time filming a bike stunt show that my friend participated in. This is something I do for fun and I'm still an amateur.

I would appreciate it if I could get some comments on the video as I would like to improve going forward in terms of filming techniques, editing, and anything else.

I only had a chance to shoot the scene once so it's either a hit or miss.

My only complaint now is after watching the video numerous times, it seems a bit boring. What can I do to spice it up? I didn't get too many close up footages as most of them were shot wide so I don't have too much to work with.

Thanks.

http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0DQR5978Q9AAA3BE3SOH7EOG9A

joey_b
11-27-2005, 09:17 PM
I thought it was really good. The camera work was very smooth and I liked the editing too. I only watched it once but I didnt get bored and I didnt notice anything bad about it that I can think of.

arielman
11-28-2005, 11:00 AM
Hey
I really enjoyed this ..I ride motorcycle trials and I am always amazed when I watch these guys ride bicycle trials ...AMAZING!!
maybe it is my age but I HATE the music that goes with these style of videos . Although I do understand that target that it is intended for .
Boring ??? NO WAY !!
Well done .
Ian

J.R. Hudson
11-28-2005, 11:05 AM
I don't know where else to post this, but I'll give this thread a try

Not here