PDA

View Full Version : SOS - LA HDV Users

LanceB
10-15-2005, 01:22 AM
I have a JVC ProHD 100 for the weekend (along with the new Canon HDV!). Any L.A. based users who have a stage or lighting gear etc. and want to shoot something Sunday please email me ASAP! Would like to do some "pro" set-ups and really test out these cameras. Looking for folks with pro tripod or dolly, maybe a jib etc. If you are experienced and live in LA area let's shoot! Has to be this weekend - I've got to get the cameras back on Monday. I'll be sharing the footage with anyone who helps out.

Also, if you are doing a shoot this weekend already and have actors, lights etc. I'd love to show up and shoot along with your show as a test - of course a copy of all footage would be provided.

Lance

nledude@yahoo.com

PS - really need good support for the Canon (front heavy) my little DV fluid head tripod can't take the weight. So if you have a pro tripod - great. No pay for any of this (for me either)

Ralph Oshiro
10-15-2005, 01:46 AM
I just e-mailed you my contact info. I have several things you might be interested in! I will also have a Sony XDCAM w/24P board to play with this weekend as well!

Ralph Oshiro
10-15-2005, 02:10 AM
Also, if you are doing a shoot this weekend already and have actors, lights etc.Aww, crap. I don't have any actors. Just a bunch of half-naked fashion models I HAVE to shoot Saturday night for a fashion show for a designer friend.