PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Bruckheimers next splitSCREEN feature

imark
10-07-2005, 02:30 PM
Why wouldn't JVC advertise such a wonderful feature as part of their Jerry Bruckheimer marketing campaign. No sony, canon, or even samsung camcorder features the splitSCREEN. Ingenious JVC...simply ingenious- and indeed your products live up to your motto. "The Perfect Experience" Jerry Bruckheimer, now there's the guy who could bring some justice to this SS issue. I think he's the guy who could advocate for us. Just imagine: Armageddon 2 in splitSCREEN. Or Pirate of the Caribbean 2 in wonderous splitSCREEN. Or wait for it...CSI in amazing splitSCREEN. Whoo-hoo I wonder if I'll have to purchase a special JVC Television to fully appreciate the full breadth of the splitSCREEN experience.

Yes, I jest. It's just that this issue is so painfully funny and ongoing what are those of us who have been burned by this to do. I welcome any other sarcastic, or funny thoughts on the splitSCREEN blunder.

yellowdog
10-07-2005, 03:42 PM
as inspiration,i wonder if anyone has named their company SplitScreen Films? Sounds cool no? :)

wadespencer99
10-07-2005, 04:10 PM
I used to have an uncle with a splitSCREEN personality.

Robert_Niemann
10-07-2005, 04:17 PM
Matsushita will change its name into splitSCREEN. For the good products they have Panasonic and for the bad, well, you know.

Robert_Niemann
10-07-2005, 04:22 PM
And Arri will present a new film format called splitSCREEN next year. It is something like double 35 mm, but not 70 mm. Two 35 mm cameras will record side by side to come to 70 mm. All rights preserved by JVC.

Robert_Niemann
10-07-2005, 04:31 PM
On its press conference next week Apple will introduce the new 60" Cinema HD Display. Steve Job will have to admit, that in reality it is two 30" Displays side by side with a big split in the middle.

Robert_Niemann
10-07-2005, 04:32 PM
Intel will complain of JVC, because for them splitSCREEN sounds like doubleCORE.

Eurotrash
10-08-2005, 11:00 AM
JVC will rename it to StereoScreen; two sides acting independent from each other. Revolution!