PDA

View Full Version : PSU for DVX200

ROne
09-26-2016, 05:17 AM
Not been here for a while so good to see it all still ticking along!

We've just acquired a nice ex-demo DVX200 to go along with the rest of fleet (GH4s, AC90s, REDs etc) - looks like the perfect compromise of quality and form to me - changing lenses/ND has not been fun recently!

I digress - would anyone mind giving me the model number of the PSU, as ours didn't come with one. It looks similar to the AC90s but I think perhaps 0.5amp down. (3amp v 2.5amp).

Any info would be useful, can't find the model in the user manual.

Ta.

mapper65
09-26-2016, 05:45 AM
The model number that is clearly printed next to the word Model Number on my power supply is SAE0011 but if you Google search this, not much can be found. I also looked in the manual and they show the model number for the cord that goes into the power supply but not the part number for the actual power supply.

The number for the battery charger is DE-A88B just in case you need that also.

ROne
09-26-2016, 05:56 AM
Thanks for that. Will have a look around. I too noticed the charger for my AC-90 is actually the same mode. But it looks like the power supply is rate higher.

PMc
10-04-2016, 11:32 AM
Not been here for a while so good to see it all still ticking along!

We've just acquired a nice ex-demo DVX200 to go along with the rest of fleet (GH4s, AC90s, REDs etc) - looks like the perfect compromise of quality and form to me - changing lenses/ND has not been fun recently!

I digress - would anyone mind giving me the model number of the PSU, as ours didn't come with one. It looks similar to the AC90s but I think perhaps 0.5amp down. (3amp v 2.5amp).

Any info would be useful, can't find the model in the user manual.

Ta.
Hi there. I'm the Product Manager for the DVX200 and VariCams at Panasonic. Sorry for the difficulty in finding this information. Hopefully the following information will help. :)

Call 1-800-334-4881
Follow prompts to speak to someone about placing an order. Do not go to the website that the outgoing recorded message indicates. that message is outdated.

You can order the parts right over the phone.

Power supply: SAE0011AB - $58.13
AC Cable: K2CA2CA00025 - $7.99