PDA

View Full Version : gy hd101 clip

rajan
09-24-2005, 06:43 AM
we just recivede our camera gy hd101e, there is 3 clips we have taken from a hindu festival in norway.

light: only hall lighte, and gain 9. please what you think of it.

http://www.pvv.ntnu.no/~kailaise/tg/english/downloads.htm

Stevet
09-24-2005, 10:15 AM
I'm new to this forum and have been considering the HD100 as well as Panasonic HVX200.

In your message you asked what we think of it. Are you asking for opinions on what you shot, on the quality, or how you shot it?

I'm interested in the HD100's capabilities. I find it hard to evaluate your video.

You might consider decreasing your pans. There's way to much movement (to busy), consider using a tripod if you're still trying to get used to holding the camera.

I also noticed a lot of shots were out of focus. I take you were going for the "run and gun". You might consider taking time to plan and compose your shots also considering exposure.

Steve

rajan
09-24-2005, 12:33 PM
hei thanx stevet. i need the all the opininos.even about my shot. i just had one day before with camera and i didnt even know if i was going to shot 1hour before the festival start. so there is no time for planning. what do you mean by decrease the pan ?
focus: first time use of focus assist so thats why the video is out of focus. and the lcd on camera is bit bad quality, hard to focus from that. and plus light was very low. did you see the all the 3clips?

Stevet
09-24-2005, 03:06 PM
Thanks rajan,
The word "pan" refers to moving your camera from side to side.
Congratulations on your new camera!

Steve