PDA

View Full Version : Ironman triathlete documentary needs some help.

pranic
09-15-2005, 01:46 AM
Hi,

I've been working as the DP on a documentary since October 2004 with the subject being how Ironman triathletes prepare for the world championship race in Kona, HI in October. We're shooting with both the SDX900 and DVX100, and there is one thing we can't shoot ourselves.

I'm just wondering if there are any other users of these cameras in Hawaii who would be able to take a day before September 22nd to shoot one of our athletes training, and do an interview.

If you have a DVX or SDX, and could shoot a few hours of footage for us as well as a quick sit-down interview in Kona, Hawaii before the 22nd of September, I would like to hear from you.

My apologies in advance if this is not the best place to post this, but I was hoping to get some help, and think that this is a better place to ask than in the "jobs" forum. You should quote a day rate to us. Please email konashooter@x.getalive.com

Thanks,

-- Andrew

galt
09-15-2005, 06:08 AM
hmmmm.... You need help, you want a rate quote, sounds like a job to me. You would have done better to post in jobs section, but good luck.