PDA

View Full Version : PlexiDrone

Terry_Lasater
10-25-2014, 02:45 PM
l i n k (https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/plexidrone-making-aerial-photography-a-breeze)

Vultch
10-26-2014, 03:38 AM
I like the swarm feature, good to see the competition between various manufacturers heating up.

Kraut69
11-15-2014, 10:23 PM
Sales have been going great guns, and the campaign has just been extended 15 days. Retractable landing gear, multiple cameras possible, 3D gimbal available, and quadcopter can convert in seconds (probably) to octocopter with future (highly likely) optional snap-on legs that have 2 rotors instead of just one.

P13
11-26-2014, 05:10 AM
Looks like a great piece of hardware engineering, although with the FC software written from the ground up the question remains how much testing they'll do before it's in the hands of the public, a new FC should really be beta tested by a real users before going to retail otherwise bugs will get through.

chappelldigital
03-14-2015, 05:00 PM
Interesting to see that on here! haha I know post is old now though - I was the freelancer brought on by the production company to shoot the promo video

Kraut69
03-21-2015, 11:56 AM
This product funded on Indiegogo was supposed to start shipping this March/April.

It has been delayed until September as of today.
As much as I like the design and the people behind this project, best that no one place any more preorders for this product considering this sizeable delay.

Many people wanting to use this this summer are out of luck (and on hand cash).