View Full Version : those viewfinder thingees

09-06-2005, 03:57 AM
my creative director wants one of those lenses that you hang on your neck and check shots for framing. what are the called? viewfinders? where can you buy them? i'm in LA.

Neil Rowe
09-06-2005, 05:24 AM
directors finder / directors viewfinder


..unless your shooting 35 mm i mnot sure why hed want one.. just look through the dvx.. its not like its hard to brong along.. and youll see exactly what your gong to get.

09-06-2005, 07:41 AM
Because sometimes it's easier to walk around with the viewfinder and find the right angle and adjust the focal length for the field of view etc. rather then moving the camera around.

Once you have your composition set you move the camera once.