PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone upload more hd100 clips?

rajan
09-01-2005, 01:16 AM
hei. can any one please upload more jvc hdpro 100 clips?

we havnt seen any indoor clips, night scene also human face.

thanx
:)

sonisfear
09-01-2005, 06:39 AM
I have sent some to HDVinfo.net and they said they would look at and possible post it for me. If you know of a way I can post it more than happy too.

I have day shots (25MB) demonstrating some of the depth of feild capabilities of the stock lense and exttreme low light (practically candle lite) wedding reception shots with only my microlux 35watt light system. This clip also demonstrates DVX @30p upconvert for B roll (30MB).

rajan
09-01-2005, 12:52 PM
ok ican put up a server(ialready have one) you got msn ? my msn id is rajan_cs@msn.com please contact me there.. also skype.. u have skype?

rajan

stephenlnoe
09-01-2005, 01:32 PM
OT: Just say "NO" to skype. They ripped off my wifes bank account for $$$ a couple of years ago and it took 3 months to stop the automatic widthdrawals. Our bank was very familiar with Skype.com and their tactics.

rajan
09-01-2005, 04:13 PM
hmm about the skype.. they have changed the payment, they use Paypal. its about 99%secure.:) but so long u are talking with other who use skype then you dont need to pay anything..

sonisfear where are you living.. because i need to know your timezone then we can read msg faster. :)

ihave ftp account.. you can use ftp program ?

rajan
09-01-2005, 04:15 PM
stephein.. how much money ?

Zack Birlew
09-01-2005, 04:58 PM
I still don't trust Paypal. Why do they need to know my bank account information, exactly? Just to make things simpler? Well that sounds like an optional thing, why is it required then? I'm just waiting to see the economy crash because of Paypal taking everyone's money, it's too risky.

stephenlnoe
09-01-2005, 04:59 PM
stephein.. how much money ?

$600

The bank was good for it but they stepped up their security quite a bit because skype somehow got into their records and started widthdrawing money from accounts. My wife's "mad money" account was one of them.

sonisfear
09-01-2005, 07:29 PM
Thanks Rjan for the offer but my computer is ban from such programs like MSN mseesnger. Infact. there is nothing in my machine but Vegas, DVD architect and Nero. Can't afford for anything to happen to this machine.

But thanks for the offer.