PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good deal?

FilmMakerr
08-31-2005, 03:36 PM
hi fellow filmmakers, I wanted to ask you wise men a question. Is this a good deal

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7540475278#description

I liked what he included in the auction, if it's not much to ask, I thought maybe you could take a look and tell me how much that is worth, and if it a great deal.

Thank you.

HorseFilms
08-31-2005, 05:49 PM
If the camera is in good condition, it looks like a great deal.

BrianAWells
08-31-2005, 06:47 PM
... from the Q/A portion of his auction:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: hi. i just found your auction on ebay. i read your testimonial and feel like we could help eachother out. i recently graduated from Indiana University with a double major in film and video theory and production. i have moved out to london on a bizarre theatre job and really need to get my ass back into film. you have my dream camera for sale and i know you want to give it a good home. in college i made over 8 short indie films on 16mm and need to switch to video for my new ideas. the only reason i approach you this way is because i really believe that you dont want to part with this camera because it is your baby. its more like adoption and i thought we could talk as people not just bidders and sellers. let me know what you really want for this camera and i will try my best to make you happy. hope LA is everything its supposed to be. jaime

A: Hi, Jaime. What I really want is for me able to recoup some money from the investment that I made. I know that we are all passionate about filmmaking and this camera. I recommend we can go to dvxuser.com to chat and discuss about indie film.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice props to DVXuser.
But, as for the original question... Eewwwwww! Yuk!