PDA

View Full Version : HorrorFest II - Full Winners & Prize List (Audience + Panel)

Jason Ramsey
11-19-2013, 04:08 PM
Ok. Sorry it took me so long to finally get the list up. I suck.

But, you guys don't. Actually making a film is half the battle, so to everyone who entered the fest, I salute you, the mods salute you, we all salute you. You should be proud of that accomplishment at the very least. It is more than a lot of folks can say.

It is for that reason (it is not much, I know) that I am going to give everyone who entered the fest a small prize. If you did not win any of the prizes listed below, you still won, because I am going to award every non-placing entrant with a $10 Amazon Gift Card.

JUROR'S VOTE (as previously announced by Noel)

1st Place:
AJ Brooks - Two Wolves
Paralinx Arrow + 1:2 system USD Value: $2,094.00

The Paralinx Arrow Plus system has new hardware with an advanced chipset enabling transmission to up to four Paralinx Arrow Plus receivers. More receivers can be added a la carte at a later date and paired with your existing Arrow Plus transmitter. Order an extra transmitter and give yourself options on set--1:1+1:3, 1:2+1:2, 1:4.

Uncompressed 4:2:2 1920x1080 10-bit video. Less than 1ms latency. Supports multiple framerates and resolutions. Operates on 5v power. Range of over 300ft (91m) line-of-sight. 256-bit encryption of transmitted signals. FCC, CE, and ROHS certified. HDMI video input/output. Transmitter weighs less than 40 grams. Plug & Play--no set-up required.

Supported framerates: 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p, 30p, 50i, 50p, 59.94i, 60i, 60p
http://www.paralinx.net/store/arrow-plus-12-package

2nd Place:
Matthew B - Arabella
$600 Store Credit at Kessler Crane
http://www.kesslercrane.com/Default.asp

3rd Place:
Andy Olson - Blackout
$100 Amazon Gift Card. Courtesy, Landmine Media, Inc.

----------

AUDIENCE FAVORITE

The highest rated film based on votes submitted to me by dvxuser members (who were NOT a part of the Jury) is...

Andy Olson - Blackout = 7.93

PRIZE: $100 Amazon Gift Card, courtesy Landmine Media, Inc.

Rounding out the top 5 audience votes:
Welcome to the Party = 7.90
The Two Wolves = 7.43
Arabella = 7.35
The Monkey's Paw = 7.22

If the rest of you would like to know your rating, please PM me, and I will provide you with that information.

----

EVERYONE

If you did not win any of the prizes above, you will still receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card, courtesy Landmine Media, Inc.

--

Anyone receiving a gift card from me, please send me a private message with the email address that you wish that gift card to be sent to.

Thanks again, everyone!

AJ Brooks
11-19-2013, 04:24 PM
Awesome! Thanks Jason and the rest of the Mods. And thank you very much to the sponsors! :)

Matthew B
11-19-2013, 05:51 PM
Cool! Hopefully I can add that to the last Kessler voucher I won and get something nice. :)

Andy Olson
11-19-2013, 05:55 PM
Congrats, everyone! Thanks Jason and Noel and all the mods and people involved in putting the DVXFest together again! It's always a great way to get people, including me, out and making movies!

Matthew B
11-19-2013, 06:27 PM
Congrats, everyone! Thanks Jason and Noel and all the mods and people involved in putting the DVXFest together again! It's always a great way to get people, including me, out and making movies!

+1

zucked
11-19-2013, 11:54 PM
Congrats to the winners! Great films all around

Brandon Rice
11-20-2013, 07:47 AM
Congratulations to all! Nice work to all the film-makers! :thumbsup: