PDA

View Full Version : Jackie

JustinBrown
10-11-2013, 09:59 PM
Deleted

JaceDaniel
10-12-2013, 03:00 PM
wait, is this for screening already or is this not part of the fest?

JustinBrown
10-13-2013, 06:38 AM
wait, is this for screening already or is this not part of the fest?

I don't know, I assumed this is where you put the movie if you want it to be part of it...could be wrong though.

And....I should have read the rules closer. 10 minute limit. So keep that in mind. Mine is 12. Dang it.

Charli
10-14-2013, 06:00 PM
Set it up as an "exhibition" film. Been there, done that.

JustinBrown
10-16-2013, 07:06 PM
Set it up as an "exhibition" film. Been there, done that.

What do you mean exactly?

Matt Harris
10-16-2013, 09:22 PM
justin the movies don't go live for another 2 weeks.
keep your 12 min cut as is for pther future festivals or whatever.
but make another cut under 10, so you can enter this festival and compete.
you can shave 2 mins off.

ZazaCast
10-16-2013, 10:19 PM
justin the movies don't go live for another 2 weeks.
keep your 12 min cut as is for pther future festivals or whatever.
but make another cut under 10, so you can enter this festival and compete.
you can shave 2 mins off.
You also need to make sure of a couple other things....

2.Please include the text "Official DVXFest Participant" at the *Beginning* of your film. It must be clearly visible. Other than that, feel free to accomplish this however you want.

3.You must use the following 3 letters in your film: "DVX". This may be represented visually, or as dialog. Feel free to be creative with this required element. But, please make it clear (to those of us looking for it). You will be required to provide a still frame and/or time stamp when you officially submit your entry. This requirement is merely to encourage that your entry was shot during the allotted time frame. NOTE: Text overlay added in post is NOT acceptable. Exceptions granted for animated films. Please ask first if you are unsure.

JustinBrown
10-17-2013, 08:06 PM
You also need to make sure of a couple other things....

2.Please include the text "Official DVXFest Participant" at the *Beginning* of your film. It must be clearly visible. Other than that, feel free to accomplish this however you want.

3.You must use the following 3 letters in your film: "DVX". This may be represented visually, or as dialog. Feel free to be creative with this required element. But, please make it clear (to those of us looking for it). You will be required to provide a still frame and/or time stamp when you officially submit your entry. This requirement is merely to encourage that your entry was shot during the allotted time frame. NOTE: Text overlay added in post is NOT acceptable. Exceptions granted for animated films. Please ask first if you are unsure.

Thanks for the info. I deleted the link.