PDA

View Full Version : Big Hello to Everyone at DVXUser from Glidetrack

Glidetrack Scotland
02-08-2013, 04:18 AM
Hey everyone,

I just thought I would introduce us here at DVX User. We are Glidetrack, manufacturers of the Glidetrack camera slider systems over at www.glidetrack.com (http://www.glidetrack.com) .

A lot of the users here I hope will already be well aware of the products which we manufacture and sell and to those of you who are not please feel free to look at the website or if you have any questions on our products please feel free to email me at marketing@glidetrack.com .

Things at Glidetrack are moving rapidly from both a development and a business point of view. We recently acquired a new factory space in the UK for manufacturing and assembling our units and storage of all out our own brand Glidetrack products and our accompanying third party stock so allow our customers to build/purchase bundles and have immediate dispatch worldwide.

We are currently having our website redeveloped to improve customer experience and also interactivity within the website. It will also look AMAZING when it is finished :thumbup:

Another big development for our end is on motorised control systems for our systems which will easily bolt up to any of our current range of products to allow users to do time-lapse and also general slides using the GT systems without having to build one for themselves or buy third-party.

We also have another few tricks up our sleeve which we will be announcing over the next coming months :thumbsup:

We are also looking to become a forum sponsor/advertiser on here so if someone can get in touch that would be grand.

Any questions regarding our products, I am here to help.

Cheers

Fraser

bfrazierimages
02-25-2013, 06:36 AM
Hello Fraser,

I'm new to the forum and was interested in purchasing the glide track are you located in the US

k0bayashi
03-19-2013, 02:22 PM
Hey Glidetrack, I've been using your Hybrid 1M slider for a year and love it :) One of the best investments I've made! Cheers

P13
03-19-2013, 02:53 PM
Hello, I've bought a couple of your sliders. I've also tried the Hague motorised unit and it's next to useless so please don't copy that design for your sliders.

M. Gilden
03-19-2013, 03:19 PM
Hi Fraser, and welcome to the Forum!
I'll help you get in touch with the right people if you haven't yet.

rjgscotland
03-19-2013, 04:56 PM
Hi Fraser, based in Scotland too and have used a Glidetrack before.