PDA

View Full Version : Encore CS5 M2t Audio problem

PaPa
10-25-2012, 06:43 AM
hey all,

I am in a rush to find a solution to this as I need to burn a bluray for a client of mine but am having a strange issue.

It's best if i just give you a screencap:

http://imageshack.us/a/img5/7387/encorebraudioissue.jpg

I'm exporting using the Mpeg2 Bluray option from premiere cs5, and if i open the file, it plays perfectly.

once imported into Encore CS5, it gives me this issue. For some odd reason the audio files of every file cut off a percentage too early.

Need suggestions asap. Thanks.

PaPa
10-25-2012, 06:56 AM
Going to try and export using the H264 bluray option and see how that goes.

PaPa
10-25-2012, 03:12 PM
Is this forum a ghost town?

There must be film makers here who go through an adobe workflow, export their hd footage as mpeg 2 bluray with Dolby audio and then bringing that into adobe encore. What have you guys been doing to make this work?

Kegan
10-25-2012, 04:56 PM
I'm not a Premiere user, so I don't know what your export settings should be. Does it use Media Encoder to do the export? I would try exporting the audio and video separately if you haven't already done so. Definitely an odd scenario. How did the H.264 export turn out?

Kegan

tom_wise
10-25-2012, 05:17 PM
I haven't experienced this with Encore. I would export/then import the video and the audio separately first and give that a shot.

PaPa
10-25-2012, 06:35 PM
Thanks guys, will give this a shot and let this export overnight, will try again tomorrow mornign and then update with results for anyone else encountering this issue.

PaPa
10-26-2012, 06:38 AM
UPDATE:

I re exported all my files over night and it looks like success.

Instead of exporting using the Preset : Mpeg-2 Bluray and leaving the multiplexing on ( one file with both audio and video ) I said no multiplex and this seems to have done the trick.

:)

Thanks guys. dvxuser to the rescue once again.