PDA

View Full Version : PluralEyes 3



iamlance
10-02-2012, 08:51 PM
http://www.redgiantsoftware.com/products/all/pluraleyes/

Is this really as helpful as it makes it out to be? Like is it worth the $100 I'd have to pay for it?

tom_wise
10-07-2012, 07:45 AM
You did notice the bright RED trial button, right?

iamlance
10-11-2012, 12:26 AM
I thought it was just for Macs...which I don't have quite yet.

I'll look again though!

tom_wise
10-13-2012, 07:43 PM
Yep. It works for us lowly windows users too! :)

jrm27
10-29-2012, 03:57 PM
I'll say "yes". I'm new to this, but it has made my syncing up for second system, audio sooooo easy and quick. Saved me a ton of time already and worth $100 to me for sure.

Exact
10-30-2012, 07:18 AM
We use PluralEyes on just about every project we shoot with secondary audio and/or multicam. Works perfectly 99% of the time and the other 1% is no problem to fix.

It's saved us hours, days and possibly weeks of time manually syncing footage and external audio.