PDA

View Full Version : ScriptFest XIII: BloodGamesFest - Viewing/Rating

Chris_Keaton
09-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Here they are, in all their gory glory. Please rate and review the scripts by the 24th.

http://www.dvxfest.com/scriptfestXIII/

If you run into any problems please let me know.

Egg Born Son
09-10-2012, 09:01 PM
First two read and reviewed but busted by the boss. Try to do another at lunch but might need to wait until I get home.

Chris_Keaton
09-10-2012, 09:55 PM
First two read and reviewed but busted by the boss. Try to do another at lunch but might need to wait until I get home.

Don't go getting yourself fired.

Egg Born Son
09-10-2012, 10:40 PM
Don't worry, they need me more than I need them. Love my job but I'm grossly underpaid and they know it. All the tv for my state is fed through the equipment I run whether it be terrestrial broadcast, satellite or cable. Internet services too. Funny thing is I don't know what I'm doing but it would take at least a year, maybe two to get a skilled someone else to my level. I got left holding the ball when the only person in the state who actually knows how to do it moved on a couple of months ago over low pay and poor treatment so they are letting me get away with murder.

alex whitmer
09-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Shit, these are live already. I will try to read as many as I can, but so utterly buried with pre-production right now I don't even have time to drink.

a

Egg Born Son
09-11-2012, 08:03 AM
3 to go. The long ones. Time for bed, they'll have to keep til tomorrow. *yawn*
Quality has been high this round.

krestofre
09-11-2012, 09:58 AM
I think on average I rated scripts higher this fest than any previous scriptfest. Excellent turn out this time!

Russell Moore
09-11-2012, 11:37 AM
Looking forward to getting into these scripts, unfortunately I have to be to work in about an hour.

Chris_Keaton
09-11-2012, 02:42 PM
I think on average I rated scripts higher this fest than any previous scriptfest. Excellent turn out this time!

I like to hear this every fest! It means that we're getting better at this.... or getting better at pleasing this mad lot. :)

Russell Moore
09-13-2012, 10:43 AM
Done. Good job by all!

Read some really good scripts and got some really good feedback. Thank you.

Reef dreamer
09-14-2012, 12:08 PM
Yeah, all finished.

Thanks for that everyone, a nice comp, a decent challenge (excuse time - especially as I only had a few days to do this and have never written horror before - end excuse) and a pleasant number to read. Nice variation.

I assume it takes a while before the results/opinions are revealed, I know which was my favourite, but all I'm thinking is...

...when's the next one!

Cheers

Chris_Keaton
09-21-2012, 11:49 AM
I'll be posting the winners tonight.