PDA

View Full Version : Who want to help me stabilise a 5 second piece of footage?

crot0019
09-03-2012, 12:19 AM
I have one shot that's really annoying me on this short film I'm doing and I need it stabilised. The shot is the following one https://vimeo.com/48717356. It's only 5 seconds long but I just don't have the skill required to do so. It would mean the world to me! If you can do this i'll dropbox you the file :) Would love some help on this.

arco1
09-03-2012, 05:24 AM
I can probably help. The shot looks pretty good to me, except for some camera shake at the end - is that what you want stabilized out, or did you want the word to remain stationary?

Jim
ColorBurst Video

crot0019
09-03-2012, 07:59 AM
Yeah the shot isn't heaps bad there's just a bit of shake as I dolly back and some more at the end as you said. It's just the dolly wasn't secured enough and that introduced the shake you see. I'd love your help if you'd be happy to give it :)

arco1
09-03-2012, 06:15 PM
We have almost nothing booked at ColorBurst on Thursday and Friday this week. I'll be glad to help out (free) but you have to give me an IMDB credit, if you list the final film on IMDB ;-)

I've downloaded the hi-res version from Vimeo. Do you have a better quality original? How best can we get the file to me and then back to you? Contact me here on the forum or Colorburst100 at yahoo dot com.

Jim

crot0019
09-03-2012, 08:31 PM
Thanks so much I'll be more than happy to list you on IMDB and it will probably end up on there :) I'll wetransfer it to you Colorburst100 email!!.