PDA

View Full Version : The Industry of Dreams

nicholaswright25
08-04-2012, 07:15 PM
Hello community. My names Nick Wright and I am a film student studying at The Art Institute of Sacramento. I have been interested in film all my life and finally decided to pursue it after leaving the military. The most important thing I've learned in these past 3 years has to be networking among fellow filmmakers and artist. They are typically going to be the ones that get you a job or are there when you need them. I started out only enjoying post-production work, but grew to love cinematography. With a love of cinematography came the love for writing. So actually I'm focused on all aspects of the production process and Have much to learn in all the fields. I just watch an interview of Roger Deakins saying that he just felt like he found his way after 30+ years in the industry. This is a little discouraging, but mostly inspirational. We are living in the era of technology and each day something new and extraordinary comes to the market. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know a little bit about myself. Here's a link to the latest thing I was able to shoot. https://vimeo.com/46921996

Victor Nhat Nguyen
08-05-2012, 08:44 PM
hi welcome to the forum. You're just like me where I cannot stick to one part of production haha.