PDA

View Full Version : How to achieve this mirror effect...

Admir
08-03-2012, 11:21 AM
Hi!

Dunno if this is the right place to ask this on, but I guess that some type of graphics has to be used...

We're planning on filming a short with parts shot with a camera on the actors head to get the first person feeling over it. One part is when the actor is looking himself in the mirror while undressing. Is it possible to achieve this without the camera being visible on his head? We could use an other angle or something but it would be so much better if it was first person all the way.

I was thinking about replacing the mirror with a green screen and leaving the frame of it, and then replacing that with an other image where we have shot him from the front (without the camera on the head obviously). But this would complicate it since he has to mimic all the movements with the head/hands in order to make it look real.

I am trying to find some example but can't find anything right now, hope you understand what I mean. I am looking for the most simple way to do this on since this is a no budget project and we don't have any pro graphic artists on the team this time...