PDA

View Full Version : Indie Filmmaker and Filmmaker Goodies Provider :)

AmericanReRock
07-30-2012, 02:18 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm your regular run of the mill indie filmmaker. My passion is documentaries. :) But I also found that I really like letting people know when I've found something they might need and I like being helpful in the community in general. So I also recylce items myself and other filmmakers might need for production. I go to public auctions with folks like myself in mind and I pick up things like Panasonic Toughbooks (yep we need these when we are shooting out in some crazy location and don't want to ruin our less durable laptops) and things that can be used as props like real police gear and really just all types of stuff to save money.

Ok ok I'm done sounding like an ad, that really wasn't my intention. I said all that to say I really enjoy being a resource for the community and from what I've seen here (I've been reading this site for several years but have been too busy to become active) this is a very active and supportive community. Things have slowed down a lot for me and I'm glad to be able to join now.

Cheers

Noel Evans
07-30-2012, 02:53 PM
Welcome aboard. Look forward to your contributions.