PDA

View Full Version : Any simple movie title maker + program for scrolling credit with video clips?

indietalker
06-21-2012, 11:57 AM
I need a simple to use movie title maker + program to create an end of a movie scrolling credit with video clips

ie: I want to create, let's say 5 clips in a row
about five rows
each row scrolling up while clips shows looping (with the names of the people whose few second clips are shown)

any suggestion if it is doable and how?

ulisses
06-22-2012, 09:28 AM
When I need to create the credit with video clips, I prepare a large comp, like 1280x5000, adjust the layout (texts + videos) and scroll everything together with a simple Y transform over the background at 1280x720.
I did it in eyeon Fusion, but can be done with any compositing software (After Effects, etc)

I hope this helps,
Ulisses

indietalker
06-24-2012, 04:52 AM
When I need to create the credit with video clips, I prepare a large comp, like 1280x5000, adjust the layout (texts + videos) and scroll everything together with a simple Y transform over the background at 1280x720.
I did it in eyeon Fusion, but can be done with any compositing software (After Effects, etc)

I hope this helps,
Ulisses

Thank you ulisses,
I have actually tried finding solution but couldn't figure it out, then started looking for a simple title maker where I could drag and drop type of software and haven't found yet.
So any simple to use suggestions for this type of task you migh have come accross please

kind regards

keylight
06-24-2012, 06:27 AM
You could try something basic, like the recently released Avid Studio: http://www.avid.com/US/products/avid-studio

wjauch
06-29-2012, 07:35 PM
If I recall correctly Blufftitler is pretty flexible and inexpensive. Haven't used it recently though

indietalker
07-08-2012, 04:07 AM
Thank you for that.
I think it could do the job.
I appreciate your tip very much