PDA

View Full Version : hey:-)

George Tsai
06-11-2012, 10:47 PM
Livin in Socal, spend lots of time in both LA and SD:-)

my website: http://www.GTsai.com

Noel Evans
06-11-2012, 11:35 PM
Welcome aboard George.

Victor Nhat Nguyen
06-13-2012, 11:36 PM
wow, just went to your website and it seems like you have a lot of credentials. I'm just starting out. Can you describe how you get to where you are now?

George Tsai
06-15-2012, 12:44 AM
wow, just went to your website and it seems like you have a lot of credentials. I'm just starting out. Can you describe how you get to where you are now?

hehe thanks. Got to where I am now by doing what I love to do and loving whatever it is I'm doing. And problem is I love dabbling in just about everything and that makes it hard on having enough time to do it all. Not a lifestyle most people like since everything I do for fun people perceive as "work".
Getting deployed twice in the Marines helped out a lot. Many veterans buy a new car, renovate the house, or a really expensive wedding with the money they earned on deployment. I took a dive and spent all of it on audio equipment and my Epic-X. Takes money to make money:-P
Networking, especially in this industry, is essential and it's where I get most of my work from. My start with film production started with a few people I met in college (CSULB). From there met many more people on sets.

Invest time and money in the right places and it'll get you far:-) But do take the time to have a little fun like playing starcraft and go out doors like playing airsoft hehe. Just don't spend 12 hours a day on World of Warcraft or Skyrim.