PDA

View Full Version : Image animation.

Doc Bernard
06-10-2012, 03:51 PM
Okay what would be the best way to animate this the way I want? It's our new film leader.

I am going to get the reel to spin, the eyes to glow like a projector, and the snort to be last.

I have this in PS still, and all elements are seperate layers (LOL for once, I did it right). I am thinking a 5 second length, meaning at 24 fps ( 120 frames)....

I will be adding in the sound effects later.

Also thinking a little vignetting on the BG would look good

Amr Rahmy
06-10-2012, 04:52 PM
p.s. maybe the concept is not polished enough doc, it's not ready for animation. all the different objects (including the text) need to fit together and not look like stock footage composited from various sources and with matching text.

projector sound needs to come first, so you would have the beat and speed to animate to.

if you want to record a projector working (a little haze or dust or smoke in the air wont hurt) at the right angle and then change the color in post or at least have a reference of what it looks like.

not a recommendation for this particular project since it's looks like a project made for after effects, but there is an animation layout in photoshop that adds a timeline and some animation and tweening options. it's more old school and you won't get any of the photoshop benefits in this project.

Doc Bernard
06-11-2012, 03:54 AM
LOL, Amr.......thanks. Forgot to say this is just the concept. Knocked it together for concept approval from the owners.

Oh....BTW.....Concept approved and design is now their new business card......already. Clients........what else can I say?