PDA

View Full Version : richmond, va documentary

manglerBMX
05-20-2005, 05:42 AM
i'm doing a documentary in richmond, va over the summer. there is no real rush on it. just seeing if there are any dvx users in the rva that would be interested in helping out. the film is gonna be about the hell's satans, a moped gang. if you're from rva you probably know of them. wild and fun times for sure. hit me up.

tim_brown
05-20-2005, 08:17 AM
Watchu talkin' bout Willis? I'm from Richmond and now I'm afraid to go outside! Hit me up with a PM and let me know what's goin on. I might be able to help as long as you promise to protect me!

Your handle is manglerBMX. You race?

manglerBMX
05-20-2005, 08:29 AM
http://www.mopedarmy.com/members/view/hells/

there are moped gangs all around the country. i'd encourage other people to do some with the other gangs across the country and we compile it into one huge documentary about moped gangs. it could be the best thing ever.

Chiaroscuro
05-20-2005, 10:24 AM
I'm in Richmond too. Let me know some more details, I'm sure I could provide some help.

tim_brown
05-20-2005, 11:51 AM
Hey Chiaroscuro,

Sent you a PM.

galt
05-20-2005, 12:08 PM
Under new federal guidelines, gangs are now being prosecuted under RICO laws. Be careful. :)

bikefilms
05-25-2005, 12:26 AM
mangler,

Glad to hear you are still behind a camera. I may be coming back out to greenville this summer. If so, I'll be down to help out.

I tested the XL2 last month, and the 24p setting seemed to be buggy. I have heard rumors that there was a bad batch that don't process the signal properly. Fast movement looked mighty choppy, in camera and out. Hopefully that has been fixed. The Sony FX1 blew it away, in our tests.

-andrew (lived with fanberg)